Chapter 8

Zayn watched his mom clean around the living room as he fretted about where to take Harry on a date. There's so many things to do but he doesn't want to be too fancy but he also doesn't want to be cheap.

He wants it to be romantic.

Sweet.

Like when it's so cute it makes you want to puke type of cute.

Zayn sighed then Trisha looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "I can almost hear you thinking over there plus you are never ever up this early so what's going on?" Zayn bit at his lip and hesistated but then he just spilled because well momma knows best.

"Well see I told Harry I'll take him on a date today but I don't know where to take him?"

Trisha hummed then a smile formed on her face, "Take him on a pinic, to that huge nice park that's thirty minutes away. It's really nice out today so he'll love it." Zayn grinned, "That's such a good idea, thanks mom." She smiled, "You're very welcome, I can make the pinic basket for you. It should be done by the afternoon, anything specific you want?" He licked his lips, "Can you make those strudels?"

She laughed lightly, "Of course love."

Zayn got up, "Thanks, I love you." She went back to cleaning, "I love you too."

He went upstairs and stopped to stare at an old picture of him on the wall. He looks about five years old and he's grinning from ear to ear with frosting all over his hands and face. He touched the picture then continued going up the steps. Zayn quietly went into his bedroom and shut the door behind himself before walking over to his bed and climbing onto it. Harry let out a sigh and he turned his head a bit. His curly hair is splayed out on the pillow and it looks like he pushed the covers down to his hips.

Zayn brushed his fingers up his stomach then laid down next to him and pressed a soft kiss to his collarbone then another to his neck until Harry moved again and spoke in a raspy voice, "Morning."

"Good morning babe."

Harry turned towards him and let out a small yawn then smiled at him and Zayn leaned forward and kissed him. Harry kissed back slowly since he's still pretty much waking up and Zayn danced his fingers up and down his back then he pulled away. "Can't wait to take you on that date today, you're going to love it."

"I love everything we do."

Zayn tangled their fingers together then Harry's phone started to ring and Zayn watched as he turned around and picked it up.

"Morning Lou."

"Oh..."

"Well no..."

"But I'm fine here."

"I'm not intruding Lou and Trisha loves me."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Well why are you telling me this, it's not my house."

"Alright whatever I'll tell him." Harry hung up and put his phone down then turned to Zayn, "Louis said he's going to come over here for the last few days before we head back on tour." Zayn pouted, "Oh." His boyfriend pressed his forehead against his own, "I sort of hate this."

"Me too....even if we were to tell Louis we would still have to keep it a secret from public and I hate that as well. You have no idea how bad I want to let everyone know that you're mines." Harry looked at him fondly, "I know.." Zayn sighed then closed his eyes and Harry cuddled up next to him, his leg slipped between Zayn's own legs and his head rested on his chest.

"Our time will come."

---------------------------

"You have no idea how much I love pinics."