Chapter 16

Zayn took a drag of his cigarette before stubbing out the little bit that's left of it into the ash tray. He rested his forearms against the barrier of the balcony and watched as the sun slowly stared to come up and shine down onto Madrid. He ran a hand through his messy hair and jumped when Liam suddenly came up beside him. "Shit you scared me."

Liam mumbled, "Sorry, what are you doing up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep, you?"

Liam leaned over, "Niall woke me up, had a nightmare now he's in the shower." Zayn looked at him, "Remember a few days ago you spoke about the prom thing?"

Liam nodded his head and let out a little yawn before speaking, "Yeah why?" Zayn shrugged his thin shoulders, "I was just thinking of doing something like that for Harry." Liam smiled, "I think he would love that, it doesn't have to be anything big but I remember he was talking about how much he really wanted to go to prom and he was disappointed that he couldn't go, but he likes being on tour as well." Zayn frowned, "He haven't even mentioned it to me."

"Maybe he didn't want to make a fuss about it."

Zayn looked down at the city streets, "Well I'm going to do something nice for him, even if that means dancing in our hotel bedroom." Liam laughed, "Yeah." They stood there for a bit longer before turning around and walking into the pent house. Zayn headed off to the kitchen and immediately turned back around as he spotted Louis sitting at the table talking on his phone.

They still aren't talking which is bad because well they work together but Zayn is mad that Louis hit him and Louis is just still being a down right prick.

He started walking back to his room but then stopped when he heard Louis call his name. He turned around, "Yeah?"

"We got a radio interview in a few hours."

"I know."

Louis nodded then went back into the kitchen and Zayn let out a silent sigh before going into his own room and climbing back into bed.

+

Zayn pulled his black Led Zeppelin shirt on over his head and slipped his arms through the sleeves...or well there's actually no sleeves because he cut them off but yeah. He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair a bit before turning his head just as his bedroom door opened. His boyfriend smiled at him before stepping inside of the room and shutting the door.

"Where are you going?"

Zayn tugged on his boots before walking over to Harry and kissing him, "Radio interview." Harry frowned, "Is that the only interview you'll have for today?" Zayn nodded his head while grabbing his boyfriend's hands and tangling their fingers together, "Then I'll have the rest of the day to spend with you." Harry leaned in and kissed him before pulling away, "Well you look nice."

Zayn looked down at his clothes, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you always look nice."

Zayn looked back up to his boyfriend, "I try." Harry rolled his eyes, "We all know you can wear a clown costume and still look hot." Zayn crossed his arms over his chest, "No way." Harry laughed, "Yes way." Zayn was about to say something else but then a knock sounded on the door before opening and Louis narrowed his eyes.

"Is it time to go?"

Louis clenched his jaw, "Yeah like five minutes ago." Zayn nodded then followed Louis out of the room. As soon as they got out into the hallway they were both seperated and Zayn didn't bother to argue about it. Once they left the lobby and got into different cars Zayn just texted Harry until they got to the radio station.