Chapter 15 - Jimmy Save's The Day

Y/n Pov

I sat on the toilet trying to find a way out. I pull out my phone and scroll threw my contacts.

"Ahh I could ask jimmy to help me! Wait how he could break me out by coming over here! "

I then called him it took a few rings and he pick up.

Me: Jimmy! I need your help!

Jimmy: W-wh-whu-what?

Me: Okay! So I'm at Bebe house dress as a girl so I need you to break me out.....

Jimmy: W-wh-whu-what d-do y-yu-you w-w-want m-m-me t-t-to d-duh-do!

Me: Come to her house and ask for me and say we had something!

Jimmy: o-oh-okay! O-on m-muh-way!

Jimmy then hung up and open the bathroom door and went to the living room and saw the girls looking at a photo giggling and smiling.

I squint on the phone one of the girls were holding an it was a picture of ME. I then took a step back causing me slip on the rug and fell.

"Woah! Are you okay f/n!" Red said as she stood up and pick me off the floor. I then rubbed my head and sat down on the floor. "Ya-ya! I'm good!" I then got up.

"What made you fell?" Wendy ask me "Well I saw you guys looking at my BROTHER!" I yelled they looked at me scared and some nervous. I folded my arms and tap my foot.

"W-well it was Wendy idea!!!" One the girls snitch. I look at Wendy and saw her flustered. "Is this true?" I said tapping my foot harder.

"Wait why am I mad? Oh yeah because they are checking me out! I mean I guess it's okay since I'm a girl but that's still gross!"

"W-w-well" she then took a long sigh and put her head down. "Yeah it was my idea and you know what I'll tell you f/n!" Wendy walk up to me and place her finger on my chest. "I have a crush on your brother y/n! And there is nothing you can do about it!" She told me.

My face became red I slap her finger and i glared at her "hah joke's on you Wendy I am-" then there was a ring. I then realize was I about to say. "Save by the bell"

Bebe went to open the door I began to walk away glaring at Wendy which she did also. "Eh? What are you guys doing here?!" Been said. I then step into frame. "Oh you guys are finally here!" I then "w-what going on?" Bebe said confused.

I look back at the door and saw TOKEN? "W-what are you doing here token?" I asked "wait how do you know my name?" Token ask "well my brother talks about you about all of his friends!" I said smiling.

"O-oh cool" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyway jimmy and token are here to take me home" I told Bebe. "But why would you want to leave?" She ask me "looks like Wendy and her group doesn't want me here anymore" I said pointing at Wendy glaring at me.

"Oh okay well goodbye f/n" I walk out with them and Bebe shut the door. "Oh well might as well go home" I said stretching my hand. "W-w-well t-th-the n-nii-night is young" jimmy said I turn back at him. "What do you mean?"

"What he means we should go out and have fun!" Token said giving a thumbs up. I smiled at them and nodded. Jimmy also gave a smile.

"Okay where shall we go?" I ask them "oh! Let's go to the graveyard!" Token said. I nodded and so did jimmy.

{ Chappie is now done sorry for the short chapter anyway thanks for reading}