I was to meet Richard at the stylist so I stayed until I seen his car drive up I walked over to the door and smiled at him he looked at me and said "wow you look absolutely amazing

I was to meet Richard at the stylist so I stayed until I seen his car drive up I walked over to the door and smiled at him he looked at me and said "wow you look absolutely amazing." I smiled and thanked him he was wearing all all black suit and matched with me I said how good he looked and folded in his pocket he smiled and wrapped his arm around me before I paid and thanked my stylist and we had a car pick us up.

When we got there I seen a lot of other actors and singers etc we both got out the car and headed in while getting a few pictures of us taken by photographers on the way. As we walked in Richard had his arm around my waist as we gave our names at the door and they let us in. As soon as we walked in I seen Cillain who walked up with who I presumed was his wife as he got to us he gave me a massive hug and said "wow you look amazing thank you for coming this is my wife Yvonne" I gave the women on his right a quick hug and introduced my self and Richard before cillian showed us around a little to some people we knew from work etc. Being the social person he is Richard decided he wanted to go a walk round and see who was around, we walked for a while bumping in to a few people we knew from work and set before we bumped into Lily James Richard looked a little awkward between us before saying "oh hi lily I didn't expect you to be here you look amazing how are you doing" she answered Richard back with a warm smile and said "hey I didn't expect to see you here either thank you I'm doing great" Richard coughed slightly before saying "oh sorry how rude of me this is Amber my girlfriend." I gave lily a warm smile before pulling her in for a hug and saying "wow you look amazing I know we haven't had the chance to meet before but I've heard a lot about you from Richard it's so nice to finally meet you." Richard looked a little relived as if I was meant to hate lily but in reality I think she's absolutely stunning and I'm not going to hold against her that she dated Richard before me if anything it's something we have in common.

After we spoke to Lily for a bit we kept walking round before I seen Ryan Phillippe who I had worked with a lot in the past as soon as I seen him he clocked eyes with me also I ran up to him as he put both his arms out I ran directly into his arms as he lifted me off the ground a little and spun me around before putting me down and kissing my cheek I smiled at him and squealed "I've not seen you in so long you look so good you've definitely been hitting the gym" I said jokingly poking at his toned stomach he nodded a little before saying "yeah look at you you look amazing" I smiled before remembering and saying "oh yeah" I looked behind me but Richard wasn't there he was still talking to Lily so I left him a few more minutes while me and Ryan caught up before Richard walked over I turned round and seen him walking up and I turned back to Ryan and said "so this is Richard we have been dating for a few months" Ryan's face lit up and he said "that's great Amber I'm so happy for you." I smiled at him and he shook Richards hand and said "alright mate it's nice to meet you." Richard firmly shook his hand and said "you too." Before looking at me confused I smiled at him and said "this is Ryan we have been working together since I was about 11 I've not seen him in a few years" Richard smiled slightly and said "it's great you two are still close after all these years" I smiled and put my hand behind Richards back before Ryan said "take good care of her lad she's a good kid." Richard smiled at him before saying "I definitely will." Before Ryan left to catch up with his friends he was with.

After bumping in to a few more people we went to our seats and I said "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back in a second" before lightly touching Richards arm he nodded slightly while still in conversation with a guy called William at our table. As I was walking to the bathroom someone touched my shoulder I turned round to see Taron I smiled at him and he said "Ah it is you your Amber right ? Richards girlfriend." I nodded and said "yeah your Taron right ?" He nodded and hugged me before saying "it's so nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you." I laughed slightly before saying "all good I hope" he agreed and we kept talking for a while before I took him back to talk to Richard, he instantly stood up and hugged him and Taron sat down and spoke for a while.

When the event started we had food then they started properly they started to play a game called "Mr and Mrs" but the highest bidder "bought" a couple me and Richard got nominated and Ryan and his new girlfriend bought us with all the money going to charity but every question we got right someone else donated 1,000 for the charity. It was being hosted by Ant and Dec who Cillian was good friends with. It started with the first questions where me and Richard were separated with a board and we had a pink and blue paddle each to say wether it was me or Richard.

Question 1- "who's messier" we both put up the blue paddle
Question 2- "who's the better actor" we both but up the blue paddle the the audience gasped slightly before I heard Richard say "I only said that because I knew Amber would." I giggled and stood up and smiled at him over the board
Question 3- "who's punching above their weight in the relationship." We both held up different paddles of our self so got it wrong
Question 4- "who's the better singer." We both held up the pink one and got it right
Question 5 - who's the easiest to love - we both held up the blue paddle and I laughed and heard Richard say "I'm chill but Ambers hard work but so worth it." We both laughed as that round was concluded ready to move on to the solo rounds of questions.