By just my touch.

The empowerment that thrilled me was like nothing I had ever felt before. When his lips reached the base of my neck, I took hold of his broad shoulders and pushed with all my might flipping us over so that I was on top of him, straddling his lap. His facial expression was one of surprise and his large warm hands landed on my hips once again.

I wiggled my body against him, feeling him hard and heavy beneath him.

Holy shit.

That cant be all him.

He returned the favor, grinding up into me and sure enough I felt even more of his hard erection, making me swallow thickly. He noticed and smirked snapping the band of my thong against my hips. I decided that the teasing game needed to come to and end. Reaching behind me, I quickly unsnapped my bra and pulled the straps down to expose me to him. I threw it away from us, not caring where it went.

Jin glued his eyes to my body, his irises dilating as he gazed upon me. His hands started to move slowly, and the softness skimmed up my stomach making it to my chest as he cupped both of my breasts at the same time. His thumps teased my hard, pink nipples in a soft caress before he was sitting up and taking one into his mouth.

His tongue swirled around the small bud, and he suckled softly making me moan in appreciation. He let go and moved to the other one letting his hands fall back to the band of my thong and tearing it clean off my body.

There I was, in Kim Seokjin's lap, naked, with his hands roaming my body, and his tongue lapping at my nipple.

And it isn't a dream.

He started to nibble making me gasp and look down at him only to get caught in his gaze. His eyes were blazing with lust looking up at me, almost as if he was challenging me.

Bring it on.

I took him by his hair and yanked his head back making my nipple pop from his mouth. I lunged towards him and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, giving it my own little nibbles.

He groaned and I started to move my hips. He leaned back on the bed, bringing me down with him and pulled back from the kiss to look down and focus on ridding himself of his boxers. I lifted my hips, and when I did there was a huge wet spot staining his red boxers, and I wasn't sure if it was from him, or me.

But probably me.

He was able to get them to his knees, and I let out a few giggles since the movements he was making made me feel like I was riding a bull. I don't believe he liked the giggling, because once they were to his knees, it must have been enough because he pulled my hips down so that my lower lips were spread and his thick veiny cock slid perfectly between them.

I looked down and couldn't believe the size of him. "Jesus Jin." I breathed exasperated.

"Are you going to be able to take it?" he asked.

I knew he wasn't teasing, because when I looked up his eyes seemed genuinely concerned. I smirked and moved up and down with shallow thrusts to slick him up. "Only one way to find out." I turned just a little and pulled his boxers down and off before turning back to him.

When I faced him again, he took hold of me before scooting up the bed so that his head rested on a pillow. I took hold of the headboard and lifted my hips again allowing him to position his leaking tip to my entrance. When he was pushing at the dip of my core I allowed myself to lower, and the stretch of him alone almost had me convulsing in orgasm.

"So...fucking...tight...Did I hurt you?" He grunted out, unable to breath properly.

I shook my head.

Honestly it did sting a little, but the alcohol was helping and the fact that I was about to be in so much pleasure made me want him to keep going. He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size and when I opened my eyes, I found him panting, and sweat forming on his forehead.

And we haven't even started yet.

I started to roll my hips in circles trying to get a feel of him, and we both moaned from the sensation. Once I felt I wouldn't tear in half, I started to lift my hips and lower them. He filled me so full that I could feel him in my cervix. He was so deep, and I loved it.

Eventually there was no more pain or resistance, and my natural lubricant made it easy for us to move. As I lifted up and down, thanking on to the headboard, he had hold of my waist and pushed and pulled into me in deep hard strokes.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "You feel incredible." He was panting as he started to move faster into me and I desperately wanted more friction between us.

I let my hands drop to his shoulders and rolled my hips into his thrusts, and when we locked eyes I saw the flame of passion in them. In quick movements he wrapped on arm around me and put the other one in my hair twisting our bodies so that he was now above me. He had slipped out between my legs, and I couldn't help but let out a whimper from the loss.

He grinned and ran his hand down my face as he moved to level himself with me. He locked our lips as he pushed in again, this time not needed to take it slow. We moaned into each other and when he started thrusting a little harder and a little faster, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

I felt the electricity again, and I felt more needy than I ever had in my life.

"Jin!" I whined.

He slowed and looked down at me. "What is it?"

"Harder!" I groaned. "God, just make me cum."

He started to move faster again, but his words were contradictory. "I don't want to hurt you."

"For fucks sake Jin, I'm not a fragile little girl, I'm a grown ass woman, so if you want to fuck me, then fuck me!"

I don't know where that came from.

I really don't.

But by the look in his eye I could see that I really struck a chord.

He narrowed his gaze to me and gave me a chaste and sloppy kiss before he leaned up on his knees. He lifted my leg and pushed it to the other side of me making my hips twist but my back still on the bed. He thrusted hard making me gasp out.

"Just remember, you asked for this."

I was unable to respond as he took a tight hold of my hip and my leg and started thrusting in a monstrous way. His need fueling his stamina, he slapped his hips against my ass in thighs, the sound echoing through the room.

I was panting and groaning unable to keep my breathing regular. "Fuck! Jin!" I called out to him. I lifted up a hand and he let my leg fall, keeping his angle inside of me, and took hold of my arm instead. It gave him better balance and he pistoned himself and at alarming rate.

A silent scream came out of my throat, and the coil in my lower stomach had twisted and snapped so suddenly, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Jin kept thrusting, keeping his movements hard but he rolled his body into me and slowed his pace.

My thighs were shaking, and I felt as if I was floating. Once I came down from the short high, I realized that Jin was still inside me, hard and throbbing. I opened up my eyes watching him lean down and kiss me quick before a smirk slowly slid across his lips.

"I'm not done." He growled, then lifted his hand to plant a sharp slap against my ass. "You're in for a long night, Noona."