"I just want what's best for you, Ava." He gets up and walks over to me. He kisses my forehead and then walks out of my bedroom.

"Idiot." I mutter to myself.

Once I'm all ready I take about ten minutes to admire myself in the mirror and see what's my better side for Kaden to look at.

Kaden then sends me a message telling me that he is outside

Kaden then sends me a message telling me that he is outside. I walk out and see him standing by his car, clad in an expensive looking suit. I speed walk up to him trying not to trip in my heels and shock myself by throwing my arms around him and hugging him tightly.

"Missed me that much, Angel?" He chuckles but also wraps his arms around me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. "Fuck, you smell so good."

I'm the first to pull away and I look up at him with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful, baby." He smiles down at me and then helps me into the passenger side of his Range Rover.

He gets into the car and starts to drive.

Why does a man look so sexy when he drives?

I watch him change gear effortlessly with his large veiny hands. I then watch that hand move to rest on my thigh.

"You look hot." I blurt out and then slap my hand over my mouth.

He quickly glances at me and smirks. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm all yours." He winks and I look out the window.

"Where are we going?" I ask, wanting to change the subject.

"It's this nice Italian restaurant, Lily and I used to go there but we haven't been for a while. I thought it would be nice to take you, we can go somewhere else if that's better for you. I completely forgot to ask if you liked Italian food, you probably don't......"

"Kaden!" I simply say, stopping him from rambling on any further. "I love Italian food." I smile as I watch his face and neck turn red.

"Okay, good." He nods and I laugh, making him laugh as well.

•••

We arrive at the restaurant and Kaden leads me in, his hand resting on my lower back.

"Hello, table for two?" A waiter comes up to us asking. I feel Kaden tense up when his eyes linger on me a bit too long.

"Yes." He lowly growls and then wraps his arm around my waist.

He leads us over to a table outside, where we have a beautiful view.

My eyes widen when the waiter pulls the chair open for me, leaving a red faced Kaden looking down at him in anger.

"We are fine now." Kaden grits his teeth and strokes my hair before getting the chair and moving it next to me instead of in front.

"W-would you like any drinks?" He glances at me and then his notepad.