Running my palm down my face, I shake my head. "Oh my God". Sighing out, I take a seat in a nearby chair and cover my face with my hands. Kirishima laughs and sits next to me. "Calm down, I'm joking". That didn't make me feel better at all. Noticing I was totally silent, he taps me on the shoulder. "Hey? I'm sorry". His panicked voice made me look up. That made his eyes widen. "You're blushing? Don't tell me...". He trailed off. Recovering my face with my hands I grimace.

"You guys...?" He asked. "No... not really". Deciding there was no way to deny it any further, I speak up. "We didn't go all the way". Saying that out loud made my face burn even hotter. He hums. "Then how far?" His question made me look at him. "Is this not embarrassing for you?" I ask and he furrows his brows. There was still a blush on his face. "Kinda is, but you're my friend? So I guess it's okay to ask?" Well, his reasoning made some sense.

"Ugh... shirts were off". I whisper through my hand. His brows shot up. "Well, you're moving fast". That made me snort. Hearing my 'laugh' made him grin. "What about you?" I find myself asking. "What about me?" I lean back onto the wall. "You've never had someone special?" He crosses his arms behind his head and shakes his head. "I find that hard to believe". Huffing he turns away. "You're making me blush, stop it!" He whispers with a laugh. I grin at him. "What? I'm not joking, you're hella cute". He snorts and we start laughing.

His expression shifts and he suddenly got a faraway look in his eyes. "There was this girl, in middle school, who I liked, but she rejected me and said that she liked cute or handsome guys and that I was neither of those". His story made my jaw fall open. "Huh?! What the fuck?! That bitch!" Curse words immediately followed. "How could she?" I turn his way. "You shouldn't believe a word she said, I meant it when I said you were hella cute, you're also very funny and nice, you'd be the boyfriend everyone would want to have". His eyes widen and he takes a sharp inhale of breath.

"You seriously mean that?" There was hope in his tone. Smiling a small smile, I nod my head. "I'm glad I have someone like you to call my friend". His lips tremble and his eyes start watering. He takes a deep breath to compose himself and a genuine, full-blown smile covers his face. "Thank you, Genzai". Raising my arm, I pat the top of his head. "You're welcome". Patting the top of his head, we both grin at each other.

"If you ever wanna talk about girls, just tell me, okay?" I tell him and watch a confused expression overtake his face. "Wait...". He trails off, at a loss for words. I get up from the chair and stand up. "Yeah... I'm actually bi". Snorting at his expression, I wave and walk away. "Bye-bye~". Walking back to the common room, I notice Izuku was gone and the others were spread out through the room.

Katsuki was still sweeping the floor. Sneaking behind him, I touch the back of his neck with my finger. He flinches and slowly turns around, a furious expression on his face. When his eyes meet mine, it disappears. "Need any help with that?" He says nothing and hands over a wet rag. "The window". He points behind himself. Nodding my head, I was about to leave, when Iida rushed over to us. "Bakugo! Aizawa-sensei said nobody can help with any work you or Midoriya have!" He did the weird hand-gestures at us.

Sighing out, I turn to Katsuki and give the rag back. "Too bad". He grabs the rag and huffs. "Good luck". Ruffling his hair, I walk past him and head over to my room, exhausted.

_

And so, three days passed and Izuku was no longer under house-arrest. Katsuki still had a day left.

We went to class and Aizawa said we can go into more detail about the work studies he mentioned a few days before. "Please come in". He suddenly said and turned to the door. A moment later, the door slid open and three people walked in. "We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully". Aizawa said. "The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students". He continued.