akutagawa r. / secret

requested by @Waifu_Child
shy! reader x akutagawa

——————

[y/n] was the sweetest girl anyone in the agency had met. She was so kind, they thought she couldn't hurt a fly. She had a habit of being extremely quiet and scared to meet new people. So, when she told them that she had a boyfriend, it certainly shocked everyone. Of course she didn't tell them that she was dating someone from the Port Mafia.

~~~

Akutagawa, a murderous assassin in the Port Mafia, dating a shy girl from the agency? That could never happen, everyone thought. He had no emotion to their eyes. He was well beyond loving someone. He could barely show empathy, how could he love someone? It was a shocker to learn that he had a girlfriend, well to most of the Port Mafia. Still, he was hiding a secret. That his girlfriend was from the Armed Detective Agency.

~~~

"Aku!" [y/n] yelled out softly.

She was trying to get Akutagawa's attention. He had been stuck in his room the whole day, according to the text messages she got from the male. He told her that he had no missions that day. [y/n] looked at the window. The shadow moving around was Akutagawa. He was probably getting ready.

The window opens, and [y/n] sees the faint outline of Akutagawa. He jumps out, landing safely. He turns and signals to [y/n] to her to follow him. Whenever they weren't together, they messaged each other. They had to be extra sneaky about it though. If one of their friends or subordinates found out, it would turn to chaos.

Thinking about it, [y/n] frowns. She didn't want to be with him only in secret, but that's how things are. [y/n] was unusually shy, she never could talk back. Akutagawa abruptly stops. [y/n] looks around. Akutagawa coughs, then continued on the path. [y/n] sighed in relief. She thought Akutagawa spotted someone.

The sun was about to set, but the air felt warm. Warm, nice and calm. [y/n] swore the weather forecast said it was suppose to be a little bit chilly. Akutagawa stops in front of a small café. [y/n] looks at him, then smiles. It was the same café that she meet him in. Akutagawa opens the door, [y/n] walks in and is hit with nostalgia.

She remembers how Akutagawa walked up to her, started to talk, and how they continued to meet here. Soon after their first meeting, they started to see each other. [y/n] blushes, thinking of how Akutagawa confessed. She was so shy, almost fainting from him kissing her. Akutagawa sits down next her, giving her a small smile.

"What do you want?" Akutagawa asks.

[y/n] thinks, "[Favorite Dessert]! What about you?"

Akutagawa thinks for moment as well, "Coffee."

[y/n] smiles, Akutagawa ordered coffee when they first met.

The two enjoyed each other's company for another hour, chatting about anything. What they didn't know, was that the two places they worked at found out. Currently, they were being stalked by Chuuya, Dazai, and Atsushi. It was the least to say, many things happened the next day.

[y/n] got teased a lot by everyone in the agency, while Akutagawa had to deal with being called a softie. It was a weird thing to think that the rabid dog of mafia was dating the sweetest girl in the agency. But almost nothing is normal, so what do you expect?