Chap 2: How They Met

July 2019.On Monday 7:00 A.M

 [The scene opens in the same garden, a driver is waiting with a black car and then the brown gate of the house opens revealing a handsomely dress Kim taehyung in black pants, coat, shoes, and white shirt.his hairs perfectly set, the driver opens the car]

The car is moving smoothly, then suddenly he remembered something.

"stop the car," he said. The car stopped in front of the cafe."I have forgotten an important file on my desk in the house" he said.

The driver started the engine."Wait, you can go and get the file I am going to have something here" the driver nodded in agreement.

Place: Lee Eun Jung and her friend's apartment.At 7:30 a.m

 [The scene opens in Eun Jung bedroom.she is sleeping while laying on her stomach her back facing the ceiling and someone is knocking at the door]

"Wwooww...this hamburger looks delicious " she mumbled in her sleep but then the knocking sound grew stronger and at the same time her phone started ringing.

"AAahh!!!! who is it" she said while struggling to find her phone and as soon as she found it and she received the call and put the phone on her ear someone shouted from the other side of the phone.

"heeyyyyaaa!!! get up you lazy sloth" Jessica said

Eun Jung's eyes got shoot open at the shouting voice and she sat straight on her bed like a robot and then she opens the door revealing the face of Jessica.

"you..you are so lazy it's your first day at your new job and you are still sleeping," she said

Eun Jung while rubbing her eyes said: "it 6:30 now why are you creating a fuss about it".

"6:30! it's 7:30 look at the clock, which means you have only 30 min to get ready" Jessica said

 Eun Jung looked at the clock and then back at Jessica with a shocked face."You are a horrible friend you should have woke me up earlier"Eun Jung said

 Jessica who has been trying to wake her up for at least 45 min get angry and just when she opens her mouth to say something Eun Jung cut her off by saying:

"No time to argue I have to get ready," she said swinging her right hand in front of Jessica's face and then she runs to the bathroom or more for her life.

"I will kill youuuuu!!!"Jessica shouted

 After getting ready in 15 min she came running outside the house while grabbing a sandwich in her hands.

"okay time to make a decision I have 15 min left if I order a cab it will take 5 to 10 min to come and I can't let this happen,sooo.," she said to herself while thinking hard

"I need to take a ride because if I walk all the way to the office I will just lose my precious energy but who will give me a ride" as she was talking to her self her eyes landed upon her neighbor 12 years old kid riding a bicycle her eyes become full of joy she called him.

"Min Joon"

"Unnie what happened," he said with a questionable look

"Min Joon I need to hurry to reach office on time can I please take your bicycle?" he agreed happily his bicycle was not too small but it was looking a bit awkward to see a woman 23 years old ride a bicycle in a formal dress.

__________________________________________________________

Taehyung was having coffee until his driver called him to tell him that he is going to reach there in 5 min. Rather than waiting in the cafe he came outside and was drinking his coffee calmly until he got hit by a bicycle.

A few moments before:

She was enjoying everything, she was eating her sandwich while riding the bicycle. Everything was going great but this time when she took the last bite of her chicken cheese sandwich and in order to feel the last bite of her sandwich she closes her eyes. She was in her own world, but when she opens her eyes slowly, she saw a man standing right in front of her she wanted to stop but everything was so sudden even before she could blink her eyes, she hit him with the bicycle

 They both fell down with a thud. Eun Jung after recovering from the shock came running towards the man who was still sitting down and his back was facing her. she called him

"I am really really sorry are you okay?" in a concerned voice the man stood up turn around to look at her face and she can easily tell by his expression that the first thing he wanted to do was to kill her.

"Are you blind!!!!" Taehyung shouted angrily which made her flinched

"or are you mentally ill to ride a bicycle which is clearly for a kid."

"look I am really sorry but.." she was cut off "waah!! you are sorry can't you see you just ruin my suit" he said with a disbelievable look on his face. she looked at his suit which was totally covered with coffee stains.

"People like you just make trouble for others," he said while pointing at her

"shut up!! you mister I am apologizing to you but you are such an idiot and an illiterate man," she said annoyingly

"you who do you think you are, you are just like a person whose brain is  like that dustbin having all the garbage," he said while pointing at the dustbin

she opens her mouth to argue but she was cut off by a third person voice.

"sir is everything alright," taehyung driver said .both of them looked at him.

taehyung said "yes, let's go" by glaring at her the last time.

she stood there while repeating his final words to understand what he meant"like that dustbin......eemm...LIKE THAT DUSTBIN!!!!!!!" her eyes got widen in realization and she shouted at him but there was no sign of him instead there where few people who think that she was a mental patient and she after getting embarrassed she just wanted to dig a hole and die in it but she mumbled to herself and once again ride on her bicycle to reach her destination.

 Taehyung After reaching his company he just wanted to change his clothes so that no one and by means of no one he meant the one and only PARK JIMIN but he was somehow unlucky today because Park jimin was in his office sitting comfortably on the sofa and taehyung just gives a long sigh after seeing him.

"well well well what do we have here hhmm," he said teasingly.

"don't even ask okay!" he said almost shouting

Jimin just laughs and puts his hands in the air as a sign of surrender he said: "okay okay no questions promise, I am going outside to inform them that you are asking for a suit"still laughing.

 As Eun Jung reached the company she reads the name "KIM'S CONSTRUCTION"   and took a deep breath hoping to have a half nice day at least. The manager told her that her boss is waiting she knocked at the glass door a deep voice told her to come in. she puts a professional smile on her face before entering but as soon as her eyes meet with her boss's eyes they both shouted in unison.

                                      "YOU.."