Unexpected Visitor

[Kristin's Pov]

"I'm so sorry about all of this. I'm Marcy. Just so we don't get confused again.", the realtor apologized as we walked out of the house onto the front lawn.

"It's okay. So who exactly is that lady?", Nick asked.

"That is Contance. She lives next door.", Marcy replied pointing toward her home, "Get use to seeing her. She watches over this house. Always has for some reason."

"She is one feisty woman.", Zak responded. We all laughed.

"Well here's the keys. If you have any questions or concerns give me a call anytime.", Marcy said handing the keys over to Zak and then leaving.

"Well looks like we're off to a great start guys!", Aaron said jokingly.

We all went out to grab a bite to eat. We had a long day ahead of us, setting up equipment, mics, and doing screen test. Yay me.

After lunch we arrived back at the house with the rest of the crew and started working.

"Dude, are you and Nick like...hooking up?", Aaron whispered randomly as I was cleaning up all the gear.

"Are you serious? You told Aaron?", I exclaimed to Zak who was sitting across the room on his laptop.

"What? I just told him what happened this morning. At least I'm not the only one who thinks it.", he replied.

I stood up from my chair and announced," Let's get one thing clear to everyone in this house! Me and Nick are not hooking up but even if we were it's nobody's business!."

Everyone turned to look at me before returning to their activities.

"Sounds like some one is feeling guilty...", Zak laughed.

I threw my cloth at him and told him to shut up.

I continued cleaning up everything so that tomorrow we could run more screen test. It took the whole day to do so.

It was almost midnight when we decided to call it a day.

"Hey guys, I'm going to finish the rest of this tomorrow.", I stated. Everyone agreed that it would be best to start fresh in the morning and began leaving.

Everyone was gone except me, Zak, and Nick. We were all exhausted but Zak continued to work.

"Hey you guys take my car for the night. I think I'm going to stay so I can get some more things done.", Zak said handing Nick his keys.

"You sure bro? You're going to be by yourself in The Murder House.", Nick replied taking them from his hand.

"Yea dude. I've stayed in creepier places than this.", Zak chuckled.

"Okay. Let's go Kris.", Nick grabbed my coat and we headed towards the door.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Brady.", I heard Zak say from the background.

I looked back at him. He had the stupidest grin on his face. I politely gave him the middle finger and said,"At least I'll be cuddling with someone who's still alive tonight.", and shut the door.

"Savage.", Nick said giving me a fist bump. I couldn't help but start laughing. Zak and I always play around like that. He literally is like an older brother. I was just glad this day was finally over. And to be honest I couldn't wait to get home and cuddle with Nick...

×××

[Zak's Pov]

I laughed as Kristin shut the door. I love to pester her, if I didn't she wouldn't know how much I care.