I Miss You

Date: October 1, 2018

Kristin's Diary

It's me again...

It has been 14 years and I still can't believe she isn't here. Kat could be a real pain in the ass but she was my sister. I used to love this time of year, the leaves changing colors, horror movie marathons, and how Kat always loved those sugar cookies with the pumpkins on em. Now all I can think about is that terrible night. I have night terrors of the crash and I also have pains on my collar bone this time of year. I broke it during the crash.. I went to the doctor a couple of years ago and they put me on a bunch of prescriptions. I hate it.

...Zak just called. I guess we are about to go out to eat or something. He always tries to get me out of the house this time of year. I guess it's just to try and get my mind off things. The anniversary is coming up. He really wants me to start doing investigations with them again but it just doesn't seem fair for Kat. I'd rather just edit the footage. She loved this. This wasn't just a job for her. It was her DREAM. If only she could see us now. We have our own television show for crying out loud...I love you big sis <3

xoxo....Kristin

Kristin's Instagram

kristinmarie: Gotta thank these boys for cheering me up

kristinmarie: Gotta thank these boys for cheering me up. It's nice to go out here and there. Especially this time of year.

Tagged: realzakbagans, aarongoodwin, djinfernolv, & jaywasleyfilm

Liked by realzakbagans, nickgroff_, and 37,489 others

Comments: 1,022

ghostadventuresfan: My boys 😍
aarongoodwin: What are friends for? 😁
jaywasleyfilm: Had a great time tonight. It was nice to just sit, and talk with gang. Glad you smiled too.
gacforever: Aww I hope things get better Kristin ❤❤
ghosts185: It's best to be around people especially the crew here. I can tell they care for you 😊♥
djinfernolv: Kat's proud of you Kristin. Remember that. ☺
kristinmarie: Thanks boys ♥ aarongoodwin jaywasleyfilm djinfernolv
realzakbagans: No need to thank us, it's always a great time for you to be with us. We understand how it is, and we're here for you.
nickgroff_: I'm happy that you're cheered up. Hope to see ya soon Kris. ❤
kristinmarie: You boys deserve the thanks, I really appreciate it. realzakbagans Thanks Nick and I hope to see you soon too. I miss you 💜 nickgroff_

×××

I'm so glad I got to hang with the guys tonight. Without them I have no idea what I would do. After that a nice warm bath and some Netflix is just the right way to end it.

I ran a bath and decided to try one of those bath bomb things. It smelt amazing and left my skin baby smooth. I am definitely going to have to order more soon.

I crawled into bed and put on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  I took my meds and it wasn't long till I drifted off to sleep.

"Kat!", I jolted up off my pillow. Damn night terrors again. They always get worse this time of year. I shuffled the covers off my legs and walked to my bathroom. I stood there for a second in front of the sink just dazed out. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a glimpse of something laying on my the floor near the shower. I turned to see what it was.

"What the hell?", asking myself out loud. It was Kat's black rosary. How did it get there? Did it fall out of something when I was moving stuff?

Earlier that day I had moved some boxes out of my bathroom closet to the attic. It must have been in something and fell out. I had no idea I even had the thing. I thought she had lost it. "Maybe that was another one. She had a few but I thought she specifically told me it was this one.", thinking to myself as a picked it up off the cold floor.

My phone's ringtone started loudly echoing from the bedroom. I almost jumped out of my skin, "Jeez!"

Who would be calling me at this hour? I picked up the phone from my nightstand. It was Zak. I picked it up expecting him to ask me about editing or something of the sort, but as I put the phone to my ear all I could hear was heavy breathing.

"Zak? Are you okay?", I started to get really worried when he didn't immediately reply.

He finally caught his breath,"Yea I was playing some Just Dance and decided to give you a call. I couldn't sleep."

"Are you kidding me? You shouldn't scare me like that!", this dude gets on my last nerve sometimes.

"I'm sorry, ha ha, so I meant to ask you at dinner tonight but I totally forgot about it.", he sounded a little bit nervous,"I thought about doing a tribute to Kat this year, like do an episode dedicated to her."

I was kind of surprise. We had never really talked about her on the show, "You know I would love that."

"Well...there is another question that I have been kinda hesitant to ask. I just don't want to upset you.", his voice started to grow shaky.

"Ohhhkay. Just spit it out.", I hate when he does this kind of stuff.

"I think it would be cool if we did it at the Murder House cause....", before he could finish I interrupted.

"You know how I feel about that Zak. That is the one place she was never able to visit. She obsessed over it forever and it isn't fair to her.", I brushed my hair behind my ear and glanced at the picture of me and Kat sitting on my bed stand.

"Okay. I'm sorry I asked. I just thought it was a good idea. But I see how much it upsets you and I am not gonna push it.", I couldn't help but get this feeling of guilt.

"Just give me sometime to think about it, okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight. I will talk to you tomorrow.", Zak replied.

"Goodnight.", I sat my phone down and hoped back in bed.  It wouldn't be such a big deal if that wasn't where we were headed the night of the accident. She was driving fast because she was so excited about that stupid house. I have grew to really dislike it. I drive by it from time to time and I just don't understand what is so great about it. All the tragedies that have happened there are awful. We have visited some pretty dark places but that one really gets to me. I told Zak I would think about it but I really don't see what the point is. I will sleep on it and see how I feel in a couple of days.

~◇~