Only then did Feng Yu Heng find out that it turned out that she could not get married today!

The matchmaker seemed to notice her mood, quickly saying: “His Highness said that being unable to have the wedding on the day of Imperial Daughter’s coming of age was a great regret for him. But there is also a pleasant surprise in Sha Ping City. I trust that Imperial Daughter will not be disappointed after arriving there.”

The matchmaker only said that there would be a pleasant surprise; however, regardless of how Feng Yu Heng asked her, she would not reveal what it was. The person sitting in the sedan became restless and began to ponder, what exactly could this surprise be? Unfortunately, no matter how she thought about it, she could not think of what it might be.

The wedding procession arrived in Sha Ping City before evening. Upon entering the city, Wang Chuan and Huang Quan could be heard letting out shrill screams, causing Feng Yu Heng to want to remove her veil to take a look; however, she was stopped by the matchmaker: “Imperial Daughter, you cannot remove it. Although you won’t need to keep the veil on for the entire time, in any case, it can only be removed after entering the residence in Sha Ping City. It will be put back on tomorrow!”

“Wang Chuan, Huang Quan!” She ignored the matchmaker and called for her maidservants: “What are you two screaming for? Tell me what exactly is going on!” She was extremely apprehensive. This sort of feeling of only being able to hear without being able to see was truly terrible.

It was clear that Wang Chuan and Huang Quan had already been shocked to their limits. It was such that they could not even react to their young miss’ question. It was only after Feng Yu Heng asked a second time that she heard Huang Quan say: “Young… Young Miss, you definitely could not possibly have imagined it. You definitely could not have imagined this sort of scene! It’s too shocking. This servant truly does not dare believe that His Highness the ninth prince could actually do these sorts of things!”

Wang Chuan also said: “That’s right, it’s truly too hard to believe. Young Miss, this is definitely a pleasant surprise. It’s an honest-to-goodness great surprise!”

The words that the two said were the same as if they had said nothing, and Feng Yu Heng’s nose nearly went crooked from the frustration. In the end, what sort of maidservants had she raised? At such a critical moment, they were earnestly trying to trouble her, were they not?! She angrily sat back down in the sedan, her cheeks puffing up. Her breath managed to move the veil by a bit, but she was still unable to see the scene outside.

But there was no need to remain so dejected the entire time. As the procession continued forward, a clearer voice could be heard. She heard a girl speak while laughing: “You guys, take a guess. When A-Heng sees us, will she cry or laugh?”

Once this voice entered her ears, Feng Yu Heng nearly lost control of her emotions, directly standing up inside the sedan. With a “bang,” she bumped her head and had no choice but to sit back down. The matchmaker outside had a troubled expression and said: “Imperial Daughter, you need to be a little more careful. Even if the sedan bearers hold it steady, they can’t handle it if you continue to mess around inside!”

But how could Feng Yu Heng sit still? If it was not for the day being unique, she really would have rushed outside because she had clearly heard that voice just now. It belonged to Xuan Tian Ge! That was Xuan Tian Ge’s voice! Had Tian Ge come? Come to the South? When had this happened? Was this the pleasant surprise that Xuan Tian Ming had spoken of? A look of jubilation appeared on her face, as she clasped her sleeves and rejoiced.