h o ʻ o h u i h u i ☾

Začať od začiatku

"Rhyme. For sure." Emerson answers immediately. Rhyme is the most solid and trustworthy guy he knows.

"And if it were a personal secret?"

"Probably Claire." He nods.

"Okay. Next question. If you were to be arrested and you needed someone to bail you out, who would you call?"

"Isaac and Alex." He chuckles, "If I had to choose one it would be Isaac."

Alec smiles, nodding as he writes this down. "If you experienced a great loss and needed someone to talk to and be real with, who would that be?"

He thinks about this for a moment before answering, "Claire. Definitely Claire."

"Okay. Now, if you had the opportunity to go on a trip around the world or to a destination of your choice, on an adventure per say, who would you bring with you?" He asks him watching closely.

"Just one person?" He clarifies.

"You can bring two." Alec shrugs, "Up to you."

"Huh." Emerson hums, kind of beginning to like these questions, "Then I would probably bring Rosalind and Claire."

"Interesting choice." Alec all but laughs out
loud at his response.

"What do you mean?" He mumbles, brows furrowed.

"Alright next question." Alec grins, changing the subject, "If you were forced into solitude somewhere way off the grid and you could only bring one person to keep you company, but they would be stuck in solitude as well, who would you choose to bring?"

"Probably Isaac." He sighs, rubbing his palms against his shorts.

"Really?" Alec looks somewhat surprised, "Not Rosalind or Claire?"

"Well I guess for obvious reasons it would make sense to bring a girl but Isaac is someone that I would be okay with being isolated with. He rarely gets on my nerves." He jokes.

"Right." Alec smirks slightly, making him frown in return, "Well...we are all finished then I suppose. It was nice meeting you, Emerson, I will have your results out for you to read shortly."

"Alright." Emerson mumbles as he stands up.

"Do me a favor and send Claire in, would you?"

"Sure." He sighs just before the heavy door closes behind him.

After quickly pointing Claire in the direction of her doom, Emerson shuffles back to the still-full snack table to snatch up a few slices of fruit and a handful of chips. Baked chips, of course, considering they are at some sort of health extravaganza. Emerson could not be having a worse time.

"The absolute worst." He mutters to himself, chewing on a grape that turns out to be too soft and disgusting.

"What is?" A voice speaks up behind him, making him jump internally. On the outside, however, he keeps a cool exterior.

"Hey Rosalind." He clears his throat, setting
down his plate on the table as he faces her. Wiping his hands on his shorts, he smiles awkwardly, "What's up?"