Prologue: New Beginnings(lemon in this chapter)

Y/N Rose was adopted into a loving and caring family until he was 13 years old and his family started to abuse him.

????: Y/N get your sorry ass downstairs now!!!!

Y/N: coming sir

????: Did you break this vase? & dont you dare lie to me.

When Y/N got downstairs he could see the anger in his so-called father's eyes when he saw a priceless family heirloom broken on the floor

Y/N: I didnt break it da....

SMACK

???: never call me dad or father, i am not your father figure its either Tai or Sir you got it.

Y/N: yes sir. y/n said sadly knowing he'll probably get smacked again if he says anything like a lie to his fa..Tai. & as for the vase i guess i must've hit the table hard, when i was running back to my room.

Y/N was punched into the ground as Tai gave a strong punch to Y/N's face that he fell backwards almost having the broken vase in his face which could've been bad.

As y/n was getting up on his feet he saw his so-called sisters snickering in the background.

(A small timeskip brought to you by Geico, lol)

It is after dinner & almost everyone in the house is asleep. The only few people awake are Summer Rose, Raven Branwen, Quill Branwen & Y/N.

Warning Lemon/mature content incoming: Everyone Underage please skip to after Lemon. I repeat ALL UNDERAGE READERS SKIP to after lemon please.

The three adult women of the house were currently taking y/n into a love hotel in vale. While Tai, Ruby & Yang were eating dinner they suddenly felt so sleepy that after they all showered & got ready for bed they passed out & were in a deep sleep.

As Summer was waking y/n, both quill & raven walked out of the bathroom wearing a sexy lingerie. Raven's lingerie was a nice red color that fits her sexy body nicely, while Quill's lingerie was a mix of gray & black which makes her body stick out. After Y/N woke up & saw both the branwen twins, his dick began to get erect & the three women began to giggle at him.

Raven: well, well, well. Look who decided to wake up and see us.

Y/N: what are you three doing?, How did we get here?, why are we here? & What are you three about to do to me?

As y/n asks all of these questions, Summer went to the bathroom & got changed into her lingerie which was a mixed color of red, black & white.

Summer: to answer your questions, we are gonna have sex all night because Tai never seems to please us at all, we took you out of your room after everyone ate dinner and passed out on their respective beds, we are here because according to quill you have become that age of where you'll find changes in your lower region so we decided why not show you how to please a woman, & like i said before we are gonna have sex whether you like it or not, that and because we are extremely horny.

As y/n heard summer answer all of his questions he realized that their was no way out of this situation and thought to himself

Y/N (mind): wow, so not only are they about to have their way with me, they dont even try to consider my feelings or how i find it extremely wrong even though i dont feel like im part of their family anymore.

As y/n was lost in his thoughts, he felt someone kiss him on his lips, suck his dick & nibbling on one of his ears.

Y/N saw that (in order) it was summer making out with him, raven sucking his dick, & quill nibbling on his right ear. As y/n was making out with summer, she was moaning in the kiss which made quill shiver a bit making her a bit envious.