"Your location was on." She rocked me side to side, still with her face in my neck.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you more, so much more." Tamar cleared her throat

"I know who she is but still introduce a chick."  Tamar said to me with her arms folded

"You must be the famous Tamar." 

"Tamar yes, famous not yet."

"Nice to meet you."

"Same here, don't do my sister wrong or you gone have to see me."  and she meant it

"Tamar we don't even date."

"I'll take good care of Tamar I promise."

"Mhm I hear what you sayin." I finished letting Tamar get her stuff then I dropped her back home, Janet was already sitting in the yard of my apartment. She got out the car with some roses, chocolates, and bout 3  VS

" you know I had to get you something." She handed me the bags and we entered my apartment.

"Well decorated T, I like it." I was now changing clothes, I cut my speakers on getting in my zone.

".....get what you need like me, ain nobody got up on there tip tip toes and rode to the tip like me....."

Janet

I was sitting on her bed waiting for her. I sat my duffle bag under her nightstand. I was gonna break her back tonight, mark her shit making sure she knew she was mines for real. I was still waiting for her then I heard music so I crept over to her bathroom door opening it slowly. Her ass was gone, she be lying talking bout she can't grind and shit. Could've fooled me, the way her body moved was turning me on. Then her having on this red lace, her body looked good as fuck had my mouth watering. I snuck up behind her grabbing her by her waist. She looked at us through the mirror and continued her routine until the song was over. I turned her around in my arms letting my hand travel down grabbing her ass.

"Toni, when we was texting you were going to say something, what was it?"

"Nothing." She looked away from me.

"You acting like you can't tell me stuff."

"It's not that it's just-." I grabbed her chin making her look at me

"Eyes on me, What is it? Is it something that you're feeling?" She nodded her head and I then understood. I pulled her closer so that my lips would touch hers when I spoke.

"You love me, don't you?" She looked from my lips to my eyes, that were filled with the same desire and lust that mine were filled with, eager to take one under.

"Y-Yea."

"What if I said I loved you too." She looked down to hide her blush. I picked her up as her legs wrapped around me, my lips found her neck and I started leaving my marks. I smacked her ass then gripped it. Sometimes I couldn't help it, the girl got a fat ass. I laid back with her straddle my lap, she leaned down to kiss me. It was a slow, yet sloppy and Xrated. Her hands trailed down, unbuttoning my shirt. She trailed her kisses from my neck, leaving her marks. To my stomach, her hands reached up to unhook my bra. Once she got it off, her tongue claimed my nipple with a ring attached to it. I only let Toni get ahold of me one time prior to this. I guess she was gone show her ass tonight. She did the same to the other, I was trying not to moan but I was close. She made her way down my stomach, unbuttoning my pants. She looked up at me and bit her lip, she got off me pulling my pants down. Once she got em off her hands began to slide up north, I stopped her before she could go any further.

"Nah you don't get to have fun yet." I rolled her over now straddling her lap. I grabbed my duffel bag sitting it on the bed, pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Most definitely, up and out." I cuffed her to the headboard. I let my hands trail down her body slowly, her eyes never left mines. I got off of her and pulled her lace thong down. Her shit was wet before I even began to start my work on her. I got em off throwing them somewhere, I slid my hands between her thighs massaging them before inserting my finger in her. She was so warm and wet, her eyes once again did not move from mines nor did she even blink. She watched me intently, I took my finger out giving it to her. She took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around sucking off her juices from my finger. I pulled it out and she bit her lip. I leaned up kissing her in the most nasty way possible. Our tongues danced together as I put the strap on sliding into her. She bit my lip in the process, trying to keep from moaning.

"Let me hear you." I said against her lips pulling back. I opened her legs, stroking deeper. I let her legs fall on my shoulders as I took my two fingers and began playing with her clit. Her eyes closed and fluttered opening feeling the vibrator I held against her.

"Ahh shit!" Her hands were bawled up into tight fists.

"That's it."

"Right ther- Fuck!"

"I got this." I went a little faster seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head

"Yes! Like that."

"You like that." I pulled out to the tip then slamming back in. Her back arched yet again this time a little higher, her legs began to shake as she let out a high pitch moan I never heard before but was sure to wake up anyone that was near. Just like that she emptied herself all on the strap, covering it with her sweet creams that only made me want more of her.

I released her hands from the headboard. I laid back watching her catch her breath. She got on top of me kissing me guiding the strap back into her. She started riding the shit like she was riding a bull. If only this thing was real and I could feel all of what she was doing. She got up to the tip and came down, she was taking this shit like a pro. I guess after dealing with strawberry, she should be able to take anything like a pro. She grabbed her breast to keep the from bouncing as she bounced on the strap harshly. Her shit was leaking out, dripping onto me and sheets. I moved her hands out the way, holding them down as I took control.

"Uhh Gawd! I'm gonna—."

"You better not, hold it." I thrusted hard and fast upwards, causing our skin to slap together.

"I can't hol- FUCK!" She squirted, her body trembled as she kept cumin'.

"You know you gone get it right."

"Janet please."

"Should've listened to me the first time, arch." She got in position I held her arms back and cuffed her, just in case she decided to run.

"Come on T you can give me a better arch than that." She arches so where her chest was down on the bed and her ass was high in the air.

"Toni Ian even gone lie, if I was a man I would've been had yo ass pregnant." I went in grabbing her hips and started hitting. Her ass clapped back on me as her moans got louder. I leaned down to her ear.

"Shit baby." Her legs trembled yet again, I didn't deny her I just let her cum. I laid down and pulled her on top of me, sliding back in. She held on to me as her face was buried in my neck. My arms held her tightly as I penetrated her deeply making sure she felt every inch of the strap. Her moans were lengthy but fierce, I sped up causing her to go silent. I moved some hair from her face, kissing her while I stroked deeper becoming balls deep into her with the strap. Her eyes flashed opened, as she gripped the sheets. One of her nails popped off, but she didn't care...at least not tonight. We was so into each other that we didn't here anyone come in, nor did we close the bedroom door.

"Toni!"

....uh oh

FIRST SIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें