Ch 29: Goodbye

Foxy's POV

I knew I be getting closer. Bonnie's tracks were always dirtier than the ship's deck and it smelt if not washed properly. I came closer until a few voices ahead of me.
"Ballora won't join us any longer until we get everyone under control. I can't believe this happened." It sounded like the scumbag Ennard.
"Then what'll we do? Send Bonnie?" A lass asked.
"No, Baby. He needs to stay here watching these idiots." Ennard sighed irritatedly.
"It won't take much longer until they come find everyone and overpower us. We won't have a chance."
"We will!!!!" Ennard snapped. "Go find them right now!!"
I hid behind the corner and waited. Next thing I see is the lass peer around the corner. She stood there a few seconds, breathing heavily.
As soon as she started walking down the hall opposite me, I went to the room. I peaked in and looked around, seeing Bonnie, Charles, and Goldie. It might be dangerous, the lad might've stayed and might be waiting for me.
Bonnie looked down at Golden Freddy and started working on him. He might be harming him fer all I know. I took a loose bolt I found laying around and threw it. The noise made Bonnie turn so fast.
"Hello..?" He sounded almost normal, as if he was already fixed.
"Daddy, it might be more scary people!!" Charles whimpered.
"I know but it can be someone we know. I just need a little more time so I can finish helping Golden Freddy. I already got word that Nightmare and Freddy found (Y/N)." Bonnie looked somber. "By the sounds of it, (Y/N) isn't doing so good."
That ain't good. Goldie won't be so happy to hear such news. I thought of something to say, and I did.
"Aye, Bonnie." I whisper-yelled, hoping he heard me.
"Daddy did you hear that?" Charles stood up and looked around.
"No I didn't. It's probably your imagination."
I growled a bit. I always knew he was a stupid man. "Bonnie!!"
When I somewhat spoke louder, that's when he noticed. He looked my way and saw me, giving me a small nod.
Bonnie told something to Charles, but it was inaudible. I waited a few moments before Charles looks at me, a bit worried.
"Daddy says you have to come slowly." He whispered. "The room is motion sensor, which means moving can trigger the alarm."
   "So will I go in?"
   "No. Daddy doesn't wanna risk the bad guys coming."
   "Then I'll wait here, mate."
   It wasn't ideal for me to wait, but I had no choice. I suddenly got a radio signal in my voice box, and so did Bonnie.
   "This is Mangle. You guys better hurry. Fredbear is with Lucas and is in danger currently. Nightmare, Freddy, and Mangle are heading my way at this moment and they have (Y/N) with them to head to the exit. If all goes well, we will fix (Y/N) when we get back home and trap them here forever.
   "If you and Bonnie are out there somewhere, watch out. They are coming for us. Please hurry." The radio signal cut off.
   "Bonnie, mate, if ye don't hurry ye ass, we will be stuck here!!!" I yelled at him.
   Bonnie grunted. It was his way of signaling that he was almost done. As soon as Golden Freddy woke up from his deep sleep, Bonnie picked him up and got him on his back.
   Charles ran with his father, triggering the motion sensors. It didn't matter at this point, we were escaping this hellhole of a ship.
   "Charles do you know where we're going?" Bonnie questioned.
   "Yes!!" Charles mused. He seemed excited to leave as well. The young lad ran ahead to guide the way.
   There was upcoming footsteps from the hallway besides us, to our left. When it was shown, we saw Fredbear with a bruised Lucas over his shoulder.
   "We got to hurry. Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy are after me looking to beat me up some more." Fredbear panted.
   "Lead the way, Captain." I willingly ran behind him as Fredbear led the way.
   Bonnie and Charles followed behind me. Escape is longing us and we are yet so close to touch it.

(Y/N)'s POV

   I groaned from the painful headache. I woke up and looked around. It was hard to see with the blurred vision, but I did here some voices.
   "Where are they? What if they got caught?" Someone panics.
   "They'll be here. It takes a while." Another one calms the panicked tension.
   There was more silence, but you can tell there was some type of hurrying. I moved a bit, then put down on the ground.
   "Mommy?"
   Lucas! I thought.
   I blinked a few more times and my vision came back to normal. Lucas was sitting on the floor, all bruised up. I let a light gasp.
   "Oh Lucas!" I nearly cried as I dropped to the floor to hug him.
   I look up and around me. The gang is all here. Mangle and Fredbear are to my left, Chica, Roxanne, and Farrah behind me, and Freddy and Nightmare to my right.
   They all looked like they wanted to crowd me, but a booming voice yelled from down the hall ahead of me hesitated them.
   "Move out the way!!!" I looked up to see Bonnie and Foxy with Charles and my husband, Goldie.
   Everyone rushed to the side as Goldie was put down. He looked out of it, as if it isn't even him at this point. I gave him a hug to comfort him while I waited for further instruction.
   "I sent a signal to the Marionette for him to close this gate once we leave this place." Mangle spoke. She picks up Roxanne and hugs Foxy tightly.
   "This isn't the time for hugs, guys." Nightmare pressed a button for the elevator. "We have to get out of here bef-"
   "What a marvelous show." Ennard interrupted by clapping slowly. Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Baby were behind him.
   Nightmare and Fredbear were on edge. They were ready to attack them if anything. Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Mangle joined them and stood in front of me and Lucas.
   "Give up, brother." Funtime Freddy grinned. "She belongs to us."
   "She belongs to me." Golden Freddy stood up unsteadily. His words were slurred.
   Ennard growled. "I had enough of this. Give us the girl or we'll force our way to her."
   The gang stood in front of me. The same people I met in middle school when I moved here. I can see them now, caring for me as they did when I nearly was stuffed by Jared and Vincent.
   It hit me. They came for me to protect me and help me. Without them, I wouldn't come back home. The sudden thought made me burst into soft tears. I kept them quiet to not have more tension. It made me glad that I've met these people.
   "I would never give up me best mate fer the world." Foxy furrowed his brows.
   "Yea! Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Chica yelled.
   "Very well." Baby said calmly. "Go get 'em boys."
   As soon as Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy came here, I stood up and screamed. "I'll go with you guys!!"
   They stopped at the last moment. Ennard looked like he didn't hear me correctly. He got closer to me, as did I to him.
   "I'm glad you came to your senses, (Y/N)." He grinned. "Come with me and we will deal with your friends."
   "No." I sternly spoke. "If I go with you, you leave my friends ..."
   I took a slight pause. I turned back to my friends. They all looked afraid and puzzled at the same time. I looked back at Ennard.
   "If I go with you," I repeated, "you leave my family alone."
   Ennard sighed. The elevator dinged and the door opened. As that happened, Ennard nodded for the deal. I started walking to him.
   "Mommy..?" Lucas bursted into ugly tears. I looked at him and bent down to my knees.
   "Don't worry, my son. You will be safe with Daddy." I held in my tears. "I promise I'll come visit."
   Lucas pulled himself into my body and cried into my chest. I picked him up and suddenly, I was in a group hug with my friends as we all said our goodbyes. We didn't separate until moments later.
   Golden Freddy was the last one to face me when we let go. I sighed shakily as I kissed him one last time.
   "Why are you doing this?" Golden Freddy chokes on his tears.
   "I have to protect you guys. You guys are my family and I brought you guys into this danger. It's all my fault." I felt a hot tear running down my cheek.
   I hear Chica crying with Mangle. I put Lucas down and Golden Freddy held his hand.
   "Please don't go." Freddy cried out.
   I mouthed the words I have to and walked towards Ennard slowly. I look up to meet his eyes. His creepy smile made me feel uneasy. Baby grabbed onto my shoulder so I wouldn't have second chances.
   "If only it were that easy to come back." Ennard fixed his mask.
   "What do you me-" I got interrupted by a knife to a chest. Everyone screamed my name as it happened.
   "If I can't have you, then no one can." Ennard let go and let me sink to the floor.
   Goldie ran to me and held me. I felt my body get colder and weaker by the minute. Ennard and his minions walked away as my family ran towards me.
   "(Y/N), no no no!!!!" Bonnie screamed.
   The whole room was full of wailing and yells of agony. I wasn't expecting this at all. I even found myself bawling my eyes out.
   My sharp breaths wouldn't last any longer. I knew I was slowly dying and there wasn't anything we can do about it but wait until the inevitable.
   "(Y/N)..." Golden Freddy weeped into my neck.
   The last thing I remember before passing out was my family humming a familiar tune. It echoes against the walls, and it suddenly rung a bell.
   "Since you've been gone.." I chuckled weakly as they look towards me.
   "I've been singing this stupid song so I can ponder.."
   "The sanity of.."
   ...
   I couldn't bother to sing the last word.
   "Goodbye.. my love.." I made eye contact with Goldie before I closed them shut.
   ...