Ch. 1: Misery

Goldie's POV

       "Local policemen say that there are still no traces of the 23-year-old (Y/N) (L/N) after a full year of investigation. She is still missing after a year now. If you find anything related to this investigation, contact the police immediately." A female reporter explains. I turned off the TV and gave a long sigh.
It was 7:30 PM and it was almost dinnertime, so I quickly prepared a sandwich for Lucas and I. I made sure I put it just the we both liked it- swiss, ham, and mayo.
"Lucas! Come down and eat!" I called. Lucas is already in 2nd grade and is currently 7 years old. He runs downstairs to the kitchen giggling and sitting down.
        "What's so funny?" I smiled and gave him his food.
        "Nothing Daddy, just a joke I thought of." Lucas giggles more and takes his food to eat.
        "What is the joke?" I asked as I was eating.
"The joke is what do you call a cow with no legs?"
"I don't know. What?"
"Ground beef!" Lucas laughs cutely, making me chuckle and laugh as well.
        "Haha! Good one, Lucas."
        "Thank you Daddy!" Lucas smiled and finished his sandwich.
        I took his plate with mine and started doing the dishes. Lucas runs to the living room and starts watching Lazy Town. As I washed the dishes, I saw photo of (Y/N) and me. I dried my hands and took it into my hands.
The longer I stared at it, the more tears rolled down my face. When Lucas wasn't looking, I ran upstairs to my room and started crying again while holding the picture.
"O-oh (Y-Y/N)! I'll get y-you b-b-back!" I cried out. I covered my mouth as I realized how loud I was.
Luckily, Lucas didn't hear me, so I continued to cry. Soon, I grew tired and took a nap with the picture in my arms.

Funtime Freddy's POV

After taking a break in the Parts & Services Room with BonBon, I went to see Funtime Foxy. I couldn't wait to see him again.
        "Why, hello there!" I say to F.T Foxy when I reach his podium.
        "Hey Freddy, how are you?" He smiles at me.
        "I'm good. Have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?"
        "She's with Baby and Ballora at the main stage. They are have a girls night out."
        "I never understood what those things are."
        "Neither have I. Anyways, why'd you come here?"
        "What? I can't come and visit my favorite person in the whole world?" I kissed his cheek, making him blush.
        F.T Foxy smiles and kisses me while holding my face. I do the same, but I wrap my arms around his waist. We practically had our passionate kissing session until BonBon interrupted us a minute later.
        "Oh Freddy! We have to go back to the stage! Someone has reached your room!" BonBon yells and runs away.
        "Darn it. I have to go Fangs. Bye." I gave him a goodbye kiss before leaving. Fangs is a nickname I gave him when we were little and he loves it. (Got it from my best friend)
         I leave the place and head to the Beaker Room, where I find a security guard trying to recharge everything. Fortunately, for me, I killed him and turned on the power myself. He was very slow when doing so.
         Once everything was on, I took BonBon to the girls in the main hall so she can have fun with them as well. When we reached there, we saw Baby, Ballora, and (Y/N) playing cards.
        "Are you sure that this is a smart idea? I don't even know how to play cards." BonBon looked insecure.
"Don't worry. They'll teach you I bet." I try to cheer you up.
"But what about me not being cool enough?"
"BonBon, please. We've known them since forever."
"But they never asked me to play with them."
"Why do you think I brought you here?"
"To torture me?"
"No! Because they asked for you."
"Really?? YAYY!!" BonBon crawled into the vents and went over with the girls. I smiled and left the main hall to go see Fangs again.

(Y/N)'s POV

I can't feel anything. I feel like I am not in control of my body anymore. I don't think my body is corresponding with my brain. Not since Ennard changed my servos and circuits to be like this.
Not only that I can't control my body, I watch what happens and I can't do anything about it. It's like, lucid dreaming. I know I'm there, but I can't move at all. I can't control it. I want to speak, but I can't. My mouth won't allow it.
Forcefully playing cards isn't my thing. They just wait until Goldie comes back. If he comes back...
"Oh hey BonBon." I hear Baby say. My attention was turned over to them.
"Hi Baby! Can I join you guys?" BonBon asks. Ballora nods.
"Do you know how to play?" The ballerina asks and the bunny shakes her head no.
"Then we'll show you." Baby smiles and they start teaching cards. "Wanna help (Y/N)?"
No. I said. "Why of course!" My uncontrolled body smiles and helps out.
End my misery here and now.