Ch 7: Left Behind

Charles' POV

Farrah, Lucas, Roxanne, and I promised to sneak out and go to the park to talk to each other again. Daddy seemed mad, but I didn't know what to say to him to cheer him up. Mommy didn't seem too happy either. Lucas' Dad said some mean stuff, but I bet if everyone gets hugs from each other, then everyone will get along again!!
       I saw my friends near the swings and they were kind enough to save me one. I sat down in the middle of Farrah and Roxanne.
       "So how are we going to make Daddy best buddies wit your Mommies and Daddies?" Lucas asked, really worried.
       "Maybe we bring a cake," Roxanne giggled, "and then we sing Happy Birthday!!!"
       "But nobody's birthday is today, Roxanne. It wouldn't make any sense to throw a birthday cake." Farrah said while scratching her head.
       "Maybe.. maybe if we help your dad find your mom, then everyone will be able to be happy!!" I suggested with a smile.
        "Hm..", Lucas thought for a few seconds, then asked, "But how are we going to find Mommy? I dunno where she is, and Daddy doesn't want to tell me what happened to her. Besides I dunno what she looks like."
        "That's weird. How can you not know what your mom looks like? Isn't there at least one picture of her?" Roxanne was confused. Her question resulted in Lucas shaking his head no.
         After that we started to think of other ways to help everyone get together. There was silence for at least a few minutes until Farrah jumped out of her swing giggling. For a split second, I though she went crazy.
         "What is it, Farrah! Why are you giggling like that?" Lucas got excited by her body movements.
         "The Marionette knows where your mom is! I heard from Charles' dad that he went to his shop to find someone.. and I bet that someone is your mom!!" Farrah screamed with joy.
         "In matter of fact, Daddy did say that he talked to the Marionette, but Mommy said that not to worry about it." I frowned a little bit. "But that doesn't mean we can't give it a try!"
          "Yes! To the Marionette we go!!" Roxanne jumped out of her swing and started walking, but then she stopped. "Where does the Marionette live?"
          Everyone shrugged. We then sighed in defeat as we tried to come up with another plan. I just want everyone to get back together and be happy, I hope it's not hard to understand.

Funtime Foxy's POV

         It's my birthday today, but no one brought me cake. I think everyone forgot since (Y/N) joined us a few weeks ago and she distracted everyone. That makes me sort of upset, but not a lot. I think she's kind of cute actually, too bad she's already married..
         Wait a minute! She doesn't remember that she is married to someone, and she doesn't even remember her gang! She just sees them as a threat!! That means maybe, just maybe, I have a chance to date (Y/N)! I'm going to ask her out right now!
          I found her with Funtime Freddy. They were playing Goldfish together, so I decided to watch them play. It was weird.
         "Do you have any 9s?" Funtime Freddy asked.
         "Gol'fish." (Y/N) said. Her speech was a little slurred when she said Goldfish, it's adorable!! "Have any 3s?"
         "What color?"
         "Black."
         "Gah!!! Come on!!! How do you know the cards I have!!"
         "I dunno." (Y/N) shrugged and laughed to herself.
          "Maybe she's a witch!" Bon Bon sneered.
          "Perhaps.." Funtime Freddy squinted. How stupid can these imbeciles be?
          I decided to make my move then. I exhaled and walked towards them. I tried to make it seem like I was cool and bad. I tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder and cleared my throat. She looked at me, as well as Bon Bon and Funtime Freddy. I got nervous all of a sudden.
          "What is it you stupid fox!" Funtime Freddy grunted. "We are in a middle of a game!"
           "Uhm..I...I just wan...wanted to know..." I stuttered, I felt like an embarrassment.
           "Know what?" (Y/N) asked, a bit uneasy about me.
           "If...if you were hungry! I was going to make some food and I was wondering if you needed something to eat." I hate myself.
            "Oh sure. I can use something to eat." (Y/N) nodded and looked down at her cards.
            "While you're on it, can you have some food for us too?" Bon Bon's smile was wide.
            "Please? We love food!!" Funtime Freddy laughed.
            "Yea yea.." I left them alone.
            I felt utterly embarrassed. I can't believe I couldn't ask her out, and my mouth totally decided to leave me in the dust. I was so mad! I felt like I was left behind in the bottom of the ocean. That's how I feel mouth!! You made me feel so embarrassed!! Geez!!