Ch 18: They'll Find You

Lucas' POV

I woke up from my nap 15 minutes ago, and I have been bombarded with this story that Roxanne had a radio inside of her and someone spoke out of it. I tried to pay attention, but I couldn't. All I can concentrate is on how we can get all our parents back.
The bickering stopped after a knock on the front door was heard. We ran to see who it was.
"I can't see who it is!! I'm too short to look through the peephole." Charles tried jumping.
"Why not look through the window?" Farrah asked.
"Because the person might see us!" I whispered yelled at her.
Suddenly, the door opened. Roxanne had opened the door, and I nearly screamed until I saw who it was.
"Hey fellas, may I come in?" The Puppet Man asked.
"HI PUPPET MAN!!!" Charles jumped up and down with joy.
"It's the Marionette, and nice to see you too Charles. I need to discuss some important matters with you four." He chuckled slightly.
"Is it about cookie dough?" Roxanne asked, and the Puppet Man shook his head no.
"It's about your parents. I have a way to help them." He clapped a bit from happiness.
We all got excited and let him in. Farrah closed the door and locked it while Charles took the Puppet Man to the couch to sit down. I ran up to him giggling and sat next to him while everyone else sat on the floor.
"You guys have to listen to me closely, alright?" He spoke in a serious tone. "If you miss anything, you might be in trouble too, got it?"
   Before we gave him approval, we looked at each other. We exchanged looks and nodded to each other. After that, we looked at the Puppet Man and gave him a thumbs up.
   "Alright good. I'm going to explain this as simple as possible. Your parents have been taken away by bad guys. Nightmare and Fredbear went to go help them and get (Y/N) to bring them home. They might not make it back alone and may need back up. This is where you guys come in.
   "The four of you will have these little walkie talkies so you all will speak to me if you ever need help. Why am I giving this to you? Because you are going there to save your parents!"
   "But wait!!" I interrupted him. I wanted to cry. "What makes you think I can save my mommy and daddy? What if the bad guys are stronger than us?"
   "Yea, we are only small people who aren't strong." Roxanne gave a small whimper.vThe Puppet Man stood up and sat on the ground with them, and I followed. He gave a small sigh and smiled.
   "Superheroes always think that they cannot beat the bad guys because they always think they are better." He looked at each and every one at us. "But they always end up winning at the end. Want to know why?"
   "Why?" Farrah asked naively.
   "Because they always have courage. Even though they have little fears, they use it to help themselves and win. Their fears will drive them to beat the bad guys forever and ever!"
   "So does that mean we are going to be superheroes!!" Charles screamed in joy. He was bouncing from excitement and motivation.
   The Puppet Man nodded. Charles clapped his hand, making Farrah and Roxanne inspired to join the club. I felt inspired too. Hearing his little speech made me want to get up and save my parents right now.
"So what's the plan then?" I questioned.
"The plan?" The Puppet Ma smiled and handed us the walkie talkies. "Like I said earlier, I will speak to you through these walkie talkies while you guys travel in the pizzeria to find your parents.
"After finding them all, you must report to me quickly so I can bring you home and I can bring them to their normal state. You all must take this seriously if you want to complete this mission. Whenever you all are ready, tell me and I will bring you to that world."
I hear Farrah take a sigh of fear. I wanted to comfort her, so I went to her with a smile.
"Don't worry Farrah." I said to her. "This is was superheroes do."
Farrah giggled a bit. That's how I knew it worked. She looked at the Puppet Man and gave him the signal. He did his magic and before I knew it, we weren't home.

Ballora's POV

"We have to find (Y/N)!!!!!" Ennard dictated. "I can't believe she escaped, and we managed to find intruders in this damn place!!!"
"Well.. technically-" Funtime Foxy started, but got interrupted.
"WELL NOTHING!!!!" Ennard's voice box started giving static noises. He got agitated. "We wiLl bE baCk AFtEr i fIx thiS."
After Ennard left the room, Funtime Foxy and I faced each other with self pity. We stood there with the tension in the air. Funtime Foxy decides to break the silence.
"I will try to find a way to find (Y/N). You can think of a way to get rid of those pesky creatures." He didn't leave me a chance to speak. He just left.
I was alone in the Parts & Service room until I heard some child laughter echoing in the room. I followed the sound until seeing 4 small children.
"OH NO A BAD GUY!!" The girl said. She looked awfully like Foxy..
"Please don't h..hurt us!!" The small bunny stammered. He looked like Bonnie and Chica.
The other two resembled Freddy and Golden Freddy. I suddenly gave a small gasp and realized: they are the children of Freddy's gang to save their family.
"Worry not, I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Ballora the Ballerina." I smiled at them gently. "Come with me please, I will take you somewhere safe."
"How will we know if you aren't lying?" Small Golden Freddy inquired. I crossed my mechanical heart, and the small children gasp. 
"That's secret oath!! She has to keep the promise!!" Small Freddy looked amazed.
   "Plus, the bad guys that you speak of.. they'll find you if you are by yourself." I smiled softly. "So please don't think I am a bad guy.."
They all decided to trust me. 8-year-olds are so innocent, I'm so lucky I won't ever betray these poor things. I guided them out of the Parts & Service Room, through my corridor and into the vents. I let them go first before me. When I came out of the vent, I see them all panicking. I was wondering what was going on.
"What's wrong little ones?" I asked politely.
"Farrah isn't here!! She was right in front of me, and when I looked away, she wasn't there anymore!!" Small Foxy cried. "I think she took the wrong vent!!!"
It was true, Small Freddy escaped off somewhere. This isn't good. Ennard will probably find her first and take her in. I have to find her and fast.