Chapter 21

Hey guys 2 more chapters left!!

*Annabels' pov*

We burst out of the range rover, both boys going ahead of me, and run towards the pack of hunters who have been eyeing our vehicle since we pulled out. Some yelled "get them" and they started charging.

I close lined the one who went to my side and took the next one and flipped him on his back. Reese and Niall were off now fighting the bigger group while I got the smaller one. A woman with red hair and a mean looking face charged me. Seconds before she had threw a punch at me I took my knife out and slashed her face. She looked angered and tackled me. She strattled me, taking my knife, and forcing it around so it was towards me. I knee'd her in the gut, making her fall over. And stabbed her in the stomachs again.

Once I got up another hunter came after me. He was a huge guy, easily bigger than Liam. He threw a punch, which I dodged, and kicked me in the side. I winced and take my gun out, shooting him and the other man behind him in their kneecaps.

Once I was out of ammo I threw the small gun to the side and spotted another hunter. I ran towards him and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his neck, and lean backwards making him do a front flip that he lands on his back. I punch him a few times for good measure.

I quickly got up and took a look around. All of the hunters were surrounding Niall and Reese. There is absolutely no way that they will make it out of that. I took a deep breathe and aimed the palm of my hand towards to circle of hunter. I began concentrating on them. Soon I felt a weird tingling sensation in my stomach, and my hand began glowing blue. I turned my head around before I felt like something was shoving me back. I stood there for a few minutes before my legs gave out. I hit the concrete, causing me to loose my breathe and land with a thud.

"Annabel" someone screamed. Soon Niall and Reese were helping me up, I looked around confusingly. All the hunters were laying on the ground in awkward position, not moving.

"Did- did I do that?" I stamper as I lean against Reese, who has taken it upon himself to pick me up and hold me close to him.

"Yeah you did, your more powerful than I thought you would be. I don't think I've ever seen a cum ingenium do that before", Niall said in awe.

"Let's get going, we don't know if there is any more of them" Reese said. And with that he began walking alongside Niall, with me in his arms, towards my fathers lab.

_______

Yes I know it was short but I thought that you wouldn't want to read much of my crappy fight scene. Only two more chapters guys!! I can't believe that this is almost over.