Chapter 10

Hey guys I have important news to tell you so please read the authors note below :)

~~Cammy's pov~~

"Baby wake up please" a voice said while a hand rubbed my back. I groaned and rolled over onto my back. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the suns light that was streaming through the window. Great just what I wanted to wake up to.

"What" I groan back at the person who awake me. A heard a deep chuckle before a pair of lips lightly pecked my temple. It must be Reese.

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" I mumbled while I try to sit up. He just picks me up and pulls me into him. He rubbed my back for what seemed like forever.

"Look I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I'm an ass I know but please if your not going to stay home please stay with me." He asked, more like begged me. I sigh and cuddle into him more as to answer yes. I could almost feel his smile in the air.

"Thank you" he whispered kissing my forehead and starting to get up. He began to pick up my close as I went to the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face then looking in the mirror. I look like hell. My hair is like a mane on a lion and my face is blotchy with make up smeared across my face. I quickly wash up and walk back out to see Reese packing my things.

"Your in a hurry " I say staring at him blankly, he just nods and glanced at his watch. I walk with him out to the kitchen where aunt Jessica and Liam were having some tea.

"Thanks uncle Liam and aunt Jess for letting me stay here, I'm gonna stay with Reese for a wile." I say before hugging them both and walking out to Reese's car. Once we got in I snuggled up to him and laid my head o. His shoulder.

"Wow life is kinda screwed up" I mumbled, he just started driving to his place, the ride was short but it was filled with tension. I think that he was mad at me for going to Liam's instead of his house. But to be fair I was still quite mad at him.

"Reese" I called to him as I slowly sat up to stare at him. He looked at me with a beautiful look in his eyes, it was love.

"Let run away together"

_____________________

Hey guys! So I know it's short but it was kinda a filler the next chapter is going to be a very big one. So me and my very good friend XxToWonderlandxX or as I call her Elise, started co-writing a book together called "demons in my past." So I'll make a deal with you guys. If you guys get it to 30 reads in a week I'll post a the next chapter as soon as it reaches 30. Game on guys :)