Chapter 6

This chapters delicates to boobear_lover4ever, ha your the best :)

~~cammy's pov~~

I yawned and slightly stretched out on the bed desperately trying to search for Reese's warmth, but only to find I was alone. Where did he go? I huffed and swung me legs over the bed, I look down to see a little note. It was from Reese.

Cam,

I had to run back home this morning, I'll be back before it's time to make breakfast. Sleep well beautiful. And don't eat the whole kitchen wile I'm gone.

Love,

Your man

I giggled and walked over to my dresser to set the note down, how can this boy know what I will do before I even do it? Well since I have time to burn I might as well try to look like a girl, or at least shoot for looking human.

I stroll over to my full body mirror that's screwed into my closet door to see the damage that has been done by sleeping. One look In the mirror and I cringed. Jesus I look like freaking Ursula from the little mermaid mix with a zombie. Yeah that's right, I look like sex. Wow what's wrong with me.

After having that little conversation with myself I shuffle into my bathroom. And plug my curling iron in and get my make up bag out. But first and foremost, I gots to take a shower. I don't need to look and smell like a zombie. I quickly hopped in the shower and shave my legs so I don't look like Chubacka, and wash up.

Once I get out I waddle my way over to my closet and get my drees that's shorter in the front and longer in the back (I honestly have no clue what there called so just bear with me). It's a peach colored dress with a cream colored belt with it.

I change into that and skip back over to my bathroom. I grab my curling iron and start with my hair first, after that's all done I start on my make up. I put on eyeliner on my water line then some white eyeshadow and mascara.

"Cammy you here babe?" Reese's voice boomed through the empty house.

"Yeah in my bathroom." I yell back, and the proceed to put all the beauty supplies back right before he barged in.

"What's the occasion?" He asked wile walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, so my back was against his chest. I laughed as he kissed my shoulder and sniffed me. "You even smell good."

"Are you saying I don't always smell good?" I accused

"No, just wondering why your getting all dressy. Not that I'm complaining, you look gorgeous in that dress." I smiled and turned around so I could give him a quick kiss before he walked over to the counter and leaned up against it. Maybe I should tell him about the tattoo. Im surprised that he hasn't noticed yet.

"I have something to show you, but you have to promise not to tell my dad." He looked at me with a worried expression and nodded hesitantly. Well if I'm telling him about the tattoo I might as well tell him about what I found out with my mom. I know that he already knows about it, but I feel like I should tell him that I know too.

"Firstly, I got a tattoo" I say, walking over to him and showing him my wrist. He takes it in his hand and carefully inspects the inked marking. He smiled before kissing it softly.

"And secondly, I know you already know, but I know what happened with my mom." He looked at me with a pained expression that was quickly covered.

"How much do you know." He asked

"I know that Niall isn't my biological father and that my biological parents are dead." I sigh before saying "I also know who My biological parents are. But the one thing I don't understand is why he lied to me and told me that my parents were my aunt and uncle"

___________________

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, I got my iPad taken away for a week so I couldn't really post a new update .-.

Also I just can't believe I got 200 more reads!! I mean like what is up with that mann. You guys are just amazing people.

If ya ever need anyone to talk to you can message me, I always respond :)

Lovers you guys <3