𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | away from you

trigger warning! violence and mentions of suicide

MELISSA POV

"Olivia, what the fuck is going on?" I desperately ask, even though I had a clear idea of what was about to happen.

Billie was going to be taken away from me. Again. But this time it's the police taking her away.

One question stayed in my head: how the hell did this bitch rise from the dead? The last time I saw Olivia was in Billie's house, lifelessly hanging.

To be honest, I should've felt ecstatic that she wasn't dead because she is my best friend, but it's very hard feel any sort of happiness knowing that she barged in with a bunch of policemen who are about to take Billie away.

I knew for a fact that sending her to prison isn't going to help her at all. She will go insane in there. Why can't anyone see that she is hurting so much? Why can't they just give her the help she deserves?

I turned to Billie who had her hands in the air, looking defeated.

"You have the right to remain silent!" One policeman yelled. I felt warm tears rush down my face.

"Billie-"

"I'm sorry Melissa" She chocked out. I helplessly watched her hands being cuffed together with silver metal.

"N-No, please don't! She doesn't deserve it!" I felt my throat become dry as Billie was being led out of the room.

"Don't forget me Melissa. I love you so much."

"No Billie!"

"I'm sorry" Billie whispered, and with that she was shoved out of the room and taken away.

A loud sob left my lips. 

That's when I felt arms wrap around me. "Don't worry Melissa, she can't hurt you anymore"

When I heard her voice I felt my blood boil.

This bitch.

I pushed her off me and suddenly sent a palm to her cheek. I don't even know what came over me, but I was pissed off. Words couldn't even describe the anger surging through me.

She stumbled back, grasping onto her red cheek and glared at me with rage and disbelief.

"What the fuck was that fo-"

"fuck you Olivia! You don't know anything about her and how she is suffering!" I yelled. However she just chuckled bitterly.

"And you do? Your crazy girlfriend beat the shit out of me, attempted to hang me and fucking raped me! Raped! Are you fucking listening to yourself right now?" She yelled at me.

"You're really going to choose this freak you've met for how long? The one who has done nothing but abuse you physically and mentally over your best friend of two years who has comforted you and tried to protect you from this mad chick? Really?" Her voice started breaking and I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Do you know what's crazier than Billie? The fact that I could be dead and my best friend wouldn't even give a shit. Now that's crazy" She whispered, finally breaking down. Hot tears flooded her vexed irises.

I took in all of her words and my heart started to ache. God I'm such a fool!

It really hit me differently knowing how much I mean to Olivia and I spent my time losing myself trying to love a random girl who basically forced me to go home with her from a club.

She won the argument. She always does. And when she does it makes me really realise how much of a shit person I am.

I don't deserve her at all.

Also Billie raped her? For gods sake.

I know after this, I couldn't make things right again. I've lost her forever and there's nothing I can do about it.

This whole Billie situation has turned me into someone else. I didn't even recognise myself. At this point I think Olivia is right, I am crazier than Billie.

All I could think of was apologising to her.

"Olivia. I'm so, so sorr-"

She cut me off with a hard slap to my face. I couldn't even look at her because the feeling of guilt that has been eating me up would end up swallowing me whole.

"You're always sorry aren't you?" I could hear the disgust in her voice as she spoke to me, but I don't even blame her.

"Fuck you and fuck your parents for giving birth to your idiotic ass"

I turned back to her and saw her bloodshot eyes, still filled with tears. I tried to talk again but I only let out a loud sob.

"I know I can't make it up to you, ever. But I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart" I spoke.

There was an uncomfortable silence. The only thing that could be heard was Olivia's unsteady breathes from shouting so much.

I turned back to her and with pleading eyes.

"Olivia.. Please talk to me-"

"I hope you go and fucking kill yourself"

ouch.

————

word count:827

wow update? um unchecked lmao what did u think? if u still read this story, here is my extra love<3

also thank u so much for 23k views!

please vote !