𝙤𝙣𝙚 | crazy bitch

trigger warning! sexual assault

MELISSA POV

Her eyes. They were oceans crashing against each other and her beautiful dark hair falling down her shoulders. She was stunning.

It felt a little uncomfortable knowing that she was watching my every move, but i just shrugged it off and turned to my friend, Olivia. She was drunk as fuck.

"i'mmm goiing to gget anothheer drink" Olivia slurred as she stumbled away. I tried to stop her but it was no use because she faded away into the crowd.

I was now standing alone, noticing the blue eyed girl was still staring at me. What was her problem?

I've never seen her before. Maybe she was just as drunk and out of it as Olivia. I felt arms snake around my waist.

I thought it was Olivia until i turned to see a tall man with brown hair and mixed race skin.

He was kinda hot, so i just let it happen.

"hey cutie, you here with anyone?" He asked.

"well i was but i really don't know where she is now" i laughed nervously. I felt really awkward and insecure because i'm terrible at talking to people.

I desperately looked around for Olivia, trying to end the little conversation i was having with this guy. I felt him grab onto my wrists and he lead to me a spare bedroom.

His tight grip made me gulp in pain. Sweat was running down my face.

This can't be happening.

He slammed the door and slowly walked up to me. As he got closer, i began to get more and more anxious. I slowly took several steps back.

"w-what the fuck are you d-doing" i mumbled. He didn't reply.

This can't be happening.

I was also tipsy, so my brain was slow to register what was happening right now. All i knew was that the situation i was in was not looking good for me.

The back of my leg came in contact with the bed and i fell onto it. I was wearing a short, tight pink dress, which made it easy for him to access places i didn't want him to access.

He leaned on top of me and whispered into my ear, "babygirl, i'm going to fuck you and you are going to love it."

He bit my ear slightly and started pulling up my little dress.

"n-no stop!" i was stuttering so badly that it made him giggle. My breathing sped up every second.

Without any thought, i started kicking.

"STOP PLEASE" i begged and kicked even harder. Warm tears were flowing rapidly down my face and i was getting an unbearable headache. At this point i didn't know if it was from the alcohol or from the screaming.

"FUCK OFF! GET OFF ME!"

He violently pinned my legs down. He was so much stronger than me and i had used most of my energy to scream and kick.