𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | mine

trigger warning! sexual assault and abuse

BILLIE POV

Fear, i loved it.

It was almost comical, like i could die of laughter at her stupidly sexy face. lil baby.

She really doesn't know what she's in for.

I grab her by the neck mercilessly and she let out a soft whimper. She's so annoying. I rip off her tank top and her boobs bounce in place.

She wasn't wearing a bra so it made things a bit easier. Fucking slut.

She does not deserve Melissa. I am the only one who should be with her and i can't let this little distraction get in my way.

"s-stop please" i heard her whimper under me. I snapped my head back to look back at her desperate eyes.

"mama, you're so cute" i whispered into her ear. Bitch.

I slapped her in the face and continued my work on her body.

I took her left boob and sucked on it harshly, leaving fresh purple bruises on them.

"B-billie p-please stop!"

I chuckled to myself and sucked harder than before, making her scream in pain.

Music to my ears.

I stopped and went to slap her face again. She was being annoying again.

"stop crying you fucking whore, you're getting uglier and it's turning me off"

slap

"worthless piece of shit, you should consider this a favour and enjoy it. who would want to have sex with your ugly ass?"

slap

"weak slut. your all talk baby aren't you? can't deal with what you've caused?"

slap

"why don't you save yourself mamas? save yourself!"

her face had a mixture of red slap marks and crybaby tears.

I hissed in annoyance and dragged her shorts and underwear down her legs, then i threw across the room.

I kneeled down and forcefully spread her legs. I felt her shaking and her breathing pattern was scattered.

I slowly moved my head closer to her centre and slowly licked up her folds.

"mmm.. you taste so good baby. don't you?" i moaned

she didn't reply.

stubborn bitch.

I slapped her thigh hard and she yelled in pain. I slapped it again just to hear that same agonising scream spilling from her lips.

"talk to daddy!" i hissed, slapping her thigh in the same place again even harder, making it go scarlet red.

"STOP I'M S-SORRY"