𝙨𝙞𝙭 | get away from her

trigger warning! violence

MELISSA POV

The next day

Everything was a mess.

Olivia reported everything. Everything! I swear i haven't been breathing properly after that text.

I still haven't responded to them, but i might as well. My thigh was still stinging from the cuts yesterday and it definitely wasn't an easy task to clean the mess i made. At least Billie didn't seem to notice.

But she did seem weirdly calm and friendly? I don't know, at this point I know it's all an act.

But what did she want from me? She says she loves me then she abuses me. I just want to help her.

I pull my phone out of my pocket until i heard the door ring. Who the hell could it be?

I wiped my eyes after crying for so long then looked in the mirror to check if any bruises were hidden. I opened the door.

"hello my name is Finneas, are you Melissa?"

OLIVIA POV

She hates me. I know it.

She still hasn't texted me back and i was getting worried. Why is she still with Billie? What is there to love about her?

If it were me in her situation, Billie would've been locked up ages ago. It just makes me frustrated to see someone i care about so much be so blind. She could easily get her life back on track if she just reported the incidents.

Well, someone had to do it.

No, i did not feel the slightest bit of guilt when i did it. I actually felt relieved.

I just want to know why Billie means so much to her. All Billie has done was abuse her and this was probably not the first time. She needs to get away from her.

I got up and went to take a shower because it clears my mind and calms me down.

30 minutes later, i got out of the shower to dry myself off. I hear my phone ring and i walk to it, seeing who was calling me.

Melissa.

I picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Olivia can i come over, we need to talk"

"This is about Billie right?"

"Of course it is, but there's more you need to know, i'll be over soon" She dropped the phone.

I sighed and went to find some clean clothes to put on. I mentally prepared myself to see Melissa.

This conversation isn't looking to pretty.

MELISSA POV

I finally approached Olivia's house. Fear washed over me as i stood at her door. I was shaking everywhere.

I really didn't know wether to be mad or glad that she reported everything. But there's something peculiar about that Finneas guy.