𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 | prologue

"WHAT!?" Maggie screamed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew what her daughter was like and now she has escaped out into the world without a trace. Patrick tried to calm down Maggie whilst Finneas sat there, jaw to the ground.

"w-what do you mean you can't find her?! how did she just disappear?" Finneas stuttered, his leg starting to bounce underneath the table.

"i'm sorry and i understand your concern. trust me, i don't know either. i went to go wake her up for her morning session and she wasn't there." said the worker.

About 3 months ago, Billie was sent away from home because she was too dangerous to be around. Her violent actions started when she was around 9 and no one knew why or how she became like this.

Her parents tried to help her but she only became more aggressive to the point where she nearly killed Finneas during one of their many arguments. Her parents had no other option than to send her away to get help.

The workers there were really nice and helped many people who suffered mentally. The reviews about the place seemed to be very good too.

But for Billie, being there felt like hell.

Therapist after therapist after therapist and she still didn't seem to change. Billie definitely was a different one. No one could understand what was wrong with her. She would yell, break things and even abuse the workers that tried so desperately to help her.

Every month, her family were called in to say how she was doing and every month, nothing changed. Except for this one when she disappeared.

"please find her. no one is safe until she is brought back here. she is not stable" Patrick pleaded.

"i'll try, we will definitely be on the lookout for her"

————

They arrive back at their house and Maggie had realised that the door was unlocked. Her heart fell down to her stomach. She rushed in and noticed that no furniture had been stolen. Everything seemed normal.

Although she knew something was wrong.

"Mom, what are you-" Finneas noticed a familiar tracking device on the floor.

Billie's tracking device.

"she has been here" Maggie whimpered. Finneas and Patrick rushed over to the safe to see a lifeless Maggie. They all stared at the safe.

Opened. Empty. No money to be seen. She has definitely been here.

————

BILLIE POV

Goodbye to this fucking city. Oh how glad i am to have escaped from that hell hole my loving parents sent me to. Fuck them, they are all dead to me.

The same old routine was getting boring. Couldn't they see? I clearly can't be saved. Typical.

Therapists think that they are so talent. Helping people and shit. Well looks like they can't help this piece of work.

"she's not stable"
"there is something wrong with her"
"she needs help"

I'll show them who needs help.

*a year later

Sweaty bodies everywhere. The smell of alcohol and weed mixed together filled the room. I sat in the corner, watching drunk and high bitches pressed up against each other.

But one girl caught my eye. Her beautiful, curly locks  bounced as she danced.

I wasn't sure if i was gay, or even bisexual. I never really had a chance to think about my sexuality since i was only surrounded by people who would say "she needs help"

All i knew was that i will make her mine.

————

CHARACTERS

BILLIE EILISHAGE:17

BILLIE EILISH
AGE:17

MELISSA UFRANOAGE:17

MELISSA UFRANO
AGE:17

OTHER CHARACTERS

FINNEAS (billie's brother)
MAGGIE (billie's mom)
PATRICK (billie's dad)
OLIVIA (melissa's best friend)

————

word count: 579

this is the first ever fanfic i've written so sorry if this is a lil bit eh. thank you for reading it and i hope u enjoyed it. i enjoyed making this so more parts are coming soon <3

please vote !