holidaze

It was 11pm as Phoebe stood, staring at the beige hospital walls, leant over the nurses desk with her chin resting in her hands

It was 11pm as Phoebe stood, staring at the beige hospital walls, leant over the nurses desk with her chin resting in her hands. Interrupting her silence, Charles walked over dropping his chart. The sudden noise made Phoebe jump, lifting her head and looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"Are you okay?" Charles enquired, confused by his friend's jumpy behaviour.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you think about Hopkins?" Phoebe questioned, needing her friend's advice.

"The hospital? It's great, why? Oh god you're not moving are you? Because I really nee-" Charles quickly spiralled.

"Not the hospital!" Phoebe quickly interrupted to calm her friend.

"Oh thank god." He whispered.

"No... the nurse." Phoebe whispered back. "But it is nice to know you'd miss me." She winked at him.

"The nurse? I thought you liked Sloan?" Percy asked, thoroughly confused, hoping he didn't sit through Jackson's whining for nothing.

"No! It was never Sloan." Phoebe corrected, confused on why this kept happening. "Did Jackson tell you that?" She quickly asked.

"I mean, yeah." Percy shrugged. "He seemed kind of annoyed by it. But then he kissed Cristina at that party and I don't think he's-" Percy carried on.

"W-wait, when did he kiss Cristina?" Phoebe asked, completely shocked. She didn't think that they even liked each other. She also thought Hunt and Cristina had a thing.

"Umm...at the surprise party." Percy said, quickly realising that he had made a mistake and was definitely not supposed to tell her that.

"But when? I spoke to him then and he didn't say anything."

"Well he wouldn't tell you." He said like it was obvious.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" Phoebe asked, slightly offended.

"You know... well I mean I don't think he knows but you know right?" Percy asked, instantly confusing his friend.

"Huh?"

"Oh my god. You don't, oh god. I've got to go." Charles speedily ran from Phoebe, making her yell after him.

"Wait! Charles, Charlie!"

"You alright there?" Phoebe's head quickly whipped in the direction of the deep voice, making her hair fan out around her, which he dodged successfully.

"I... don't know." She replied honestly, conveying her confusion through her tone. Ethan laughed in response.

"Well, anything I can help with?" He asked leaning up against the desk next to her. Phoebe simply shook her head in.