Part 78

Third persons POV
After the break with the moms and Abby...
Jai said to Abby "Now listen a lot of the moms, they didn't quite understand your obsession with Brady who's the only boy but he's also quite an exceptional dancer but your love for him seemed unwavering even when he was defeated" "I've been very close to some of my male dancers when they were growing up and it's tough, it's a tough age to be and he's found a family of dancers that accept him and appreciate him and think he's fabulous and I'm one of those people so if there's a special bond, it's like a mother and a son they have a different bond then a father and a daughter so I don't think it was favouritism it's just different" "You know the moms didn't take to kindly to your favouritism let's take a look at that" *Flashback starts* *Flashback ends*

Trisha then said "She took that and manipulated it and twisted it to make her self the victim in case Lilly or Siobhan didn't win, once again you are ridiculous" Stacey then said "You know what's ridiculous?, thinking that I'm jealous when he's never beat my daughters ever" "It doesn't matter, you can't let anybody get the attention or the spotlight if it's not your kids or one of your kids, your not happy for anybody else on this team to win" "That's easy for you to say because Brady doesn't have to do anything to win over Abby's *Bleep*, she's sitting right here" "She says your so jealous" "You thought you were coming in with your son and that nobody would even come near him and guess what, Gia's beat him twice, Lilly's beat him twice and Siobhan's beat him five times" "Your ridiculous"

Jai then said to Stacey "Stacey you heard something that Abby said about one of your daughters that kinda troubled you, I mean what was going on with that issue?" Stacey then said "We were at a like a amusement park and Abby said to Trisha, "He better win", and then she saw I was there and said "his age division" like not the whole thing just his age division because Lilly's obviously in a different age division so I mean that just made me feel like she has this one kid that she wants that kid to succeed" Abby then said "You didn't hear me say you need to beat so and so, you need to crush so and so, I want him to win for himself to win, your children have won and won and won and won it's not that I don't want them to win, it's I know they can win" "She's saying it now like I want Brady to win, she's actually said what's wrong with me wanting that?" "You are ridiculous" Ashley said to her

Jai then said "Well let's move on, Abby now after Brady left the team for three weeks you started to favour another dancer on the team over the other girls and that dancer was Siobhan, the moms became jealous again and here's a question that I'm sure you get asked a lot, Why did you favour Siobhan after Brady left the team for three weeks and then once he came back you still favoured Siobhan?" "Yes I did, it was not favouritism, I have known Siobhan since she came to my studio as a og and it's nice that she was the only og that returned the team and I know what she can do and what she can't do, I've known her since she the first time she walked through the studio doors at the age of two years and Stacey said to me I want you to teach her to dance and I was like ok I'll do it and then I put her in a ballet class since it was easy to be taught in and ballet is the foundation of dance and by the end of that class she was better then the other two to three years in that class, she put her leg up higher then them, she turned like she was in a turning competition, she was really good and then at the age of six she was put on my competition team on dance moms filled with girls that were older then her but she never let me down, she kept up with the group and she remembered her solos, duets and trios, to me as I watched her grow, it was like I was seeing a daughter that I never had in my life, every single day she trained in my studio and she grew up in my studio and that just makes me proud of her because when her younger sister Lilly came on the show, she supported her, she never got in the drama, she just looked out for Lilly like a big sister should and she's a role model to Lilly now"

"Now Abby, did you ship Brady and Siobhan together on the show or were you playing the matchmaker game?" "I did both" the audience then laughed at that before Jai said to Abby "Why did you ship them together?" "Because I saw a different chemistry in between them then a friendship chemistry and I was like it's a love chemistry for each other so I kind of was then like I'm going to give these two a duet together and so I did so then I played the matchmaker and look at them now, they're happy to be with each other and I'm glad as long this relationship does not distract them from their dancing" "Why else did you put them together?" "Well I wanted Trisha and Stacey to shut up about Brady this and Brady that and besides I could tell they liked each other" "Hey!" Trisha and Stacey both said before Abby said "What?, it's not my fault Siobhan comes into rehearsal after they got together with hickeys on her neck and Brady always wanting to kiss her all the time by his expression looking at her" The audience then laughed at that.

Jai then said "Well let's move on and take a look at a performance when Brady was on top, it's Freddie Mercury in one of groups most memorable routines King of queens" the kids then preformed King of queens and they had re blocked Savannah's spots in the group dance and they once they were done the audience then clapped for them.