Part 10

Brady's POV
Miss Abby then gave out assignments after pyramid, "The group routine is a tribute to queen, our group routine is called king of queens" Miss Abby then said to me "Brady you will be the king, you will be portraying Freddie mercury" I nodded at that before miss Abby said "We also have four solos" she then said to Hannah "Hannah you are performing a solo, the title of your routine is called Tainted rose and it's based on the character gypsy rose lee, gypsy rose lee was a entertainment to watch, this isn't going to sweet and pretty, I want to see if you can do anything else" miss Abby then said "Our next solo goes to Brady" Miss Abby then said to me "One of my favourite all time broadway shows was Matthew born: Swan lake, so you are doing a rendition of the black swan, so have the lead role in the group dance and you have a solo, think of this as your swan song"  "The next solo goes to Siobhan" Siobhan smiles at that as she hasn't had a solo for a few weeks, Miss Abby then said to Siobhan "Your solo is called toxic, and it's inspired by your mother, I can see the pressure she puts on you and lily and it's acro jazz, I have a surprise for you but it's not here yet it will come later today it will be used in your solo" "The last solo goes to gianiana" Miss Abby then said to her "Your solo is entitled snowflake, this is about your relationship with your grandmother, she passed away right before your broadway debut" "During it" her mum said correcting Miss Abby  Miss Abby then said "Oh, during it?" "Yes, 10 days into it" Gia then said as all of us dancers gave her a hug "Thank you" "This is the lyrical routine that you wanted, what you told me you needed to win, the 'it' dance" we then all let via go and she said to Miss Abby "I won't let you down, nor will I let my grandma down, or myself" "It's you, you have to worry about and I don't think your grandmother would mind, this is your chance to redeem yourself, if you don't beat Hannah, you will be going home with Brady" Miss Abby then said to all of us "Of I send him home, I can send anybody home, everybody on this team is replaceable, everyone expect for Siobhan, mums go your out of here, kids spread apart and warm up" I let go of Siobhan's hand and I walked out of the room, she looks sad as she watches me walk out the room, I walk to studio B and mum and I were talking abut me going home my mum said "Don't you get it?" "I do get it" "This is sick, this is sick" "I do get it" "It's not fair and it's ridiculous" "I do get it" "You are the best kid here and you've proving yourself, and it doesn't make sense, it's not fair that she's sending you home" "Ok, I get it"
I then walked back to studio A while my mum walked upstairs...

Thirds persons POV
Meanwhile with the mums...
Erin said "Well that sucked, that sucked bad, she's sending him home because of all the drama" Gia's mum then said "You know we're not sitting up here creating the dances, we're not sitting up here putting Brady in the middle, the teachers doing all of it and we're getting blamed for it now that we're jealous of him and Siobhan, like I don't, I don't understand it's like out of control and..." Trisha then said "It's so out of control because everyone complains every single day about Brady, brady, brady, brady, brady its out of control, are you happy?, now that we're going home and my kids dream is going to be crushed and he's going to dance this week and hold the freaking group together, i hope your happy because I actually think some of you are happy, I think you know complaining about the attention that he and Siobhan get, the advantages that they have, just leave him alone!, leave her alone and leave me alone!" Stacy then said "Nobody here wants Brady to go home and no one here is sending him home, the only person doing it is Abby" Ashley then said "Maybe it wouldn't have happened regardless, even if the mums were all up here cumy, cumy everyday like not fighting like, I don't know like maybe it would of happened anyway because..." Michelle then said "She doesn't want to put all her kids in one basket" Stacy then said "But, but that's what I mean through is she wants eight stars not one or two" Ashley then said "I think the group dance is a really interesting choice this week because Brady really has to carry the group"

Siobhan's POV
Meanwhile in studio A
Miss Abby said to us "Brady is playing Freddie mercury, this was a legacy performer and that's why we're doing this routine this week" Miss Abby then said to Brady "Brady, if you nail this part people all around the world are going to know your name"

We practiced the group routine and I was put right next to Brady, later on miss Abby dismissed us and Brady and I hugged each other as we left studio a his mum then came to him and she said "Siobhan, can I talk to Brady alone?" "Sure I'll give you two space" I said as I went into the dancers den

Brady's POV
Mum and I were both crying and she said to me "This is going to be your last dance and I want you to go out with a bang and show them what your made of and don't let anyone get into your head, ok?" "Ok" "I love you" "I love you too"

The following day...
Gianina rehearsed her solo yesterday and now it's my turn with Abby.

(Not going to explain what the mums and Abby says in this video, it would take to long)

After my solo Miss Abby said "Brady, can you get Siobhan for me please?, your solo is done for the day" I walked into the dancers den and Siobhan is there. Retrying her hair  into a low ponytail "Abby wants you to rehearse your solo" "Thanks Brady" she said to me before walking into studio A

Siobhan's POV
"Hello, miss Abby" "Hello Siobhan" "What's my surprise?" "Its this" Miss Abby pointed huge metal bars and I was amazed "This is the only day we can rehearse with this, tomorrow I have to send to the competition place to be put in storage" "OMG!, thank you this is amazing" "You will start up there" Miss Abby said pointing to the bar in the middle, we rehearsed my solo and Miss Abby said "Amazing I love it so far, we're halfway through, tomorrow we'll do the second half your dismissed" "Thank you" I said nearly out of breathe, Miss Abby then said "Hannah, your turn, lets go"