Part 68

Siobhan's POV
Miss Abby came into the dressing room while I was warming up with Brady and she said "Boy, if it's not the enemy interrupting my daily schedule, it's the quitters, I got out of my car and I start to go in the door and she's standing there, it was just like you know, I was just confronted" Trisha then said to Miss Abby "You shouldn't even give her the time the day, she walked out on us" "I know, why am I going to waste all that negative energy on someone that doesn't even exist in my world anymore?" My mom then said to Miss Abby "So you're not going to let her back if she wants to come back?" "I, I don't know so I'm going to worry about the soloists" Miss Abby then said to Brady and Pressley who were now in their solo costumes "Alright soloists, you are vying for the win, you are vying to get a solo at nationals" Miss Abby then said to Brady "Brady, you have a disadvantage not only are you blindfolded but for real but you don't get to make that connection with the judges that Pressley gets to make I mean it could be epic if you nail it but you have the dancing this routine could challenge Lilliana's straight jacket number and Siobhan's toxic number" I was warming up still and thinking of my solo dance in my head, it's wrong to do this dance but Miss Abby wants me to win because she doesn't believe that Brady or Pressley could win, I'm the dance captain as well of this team but I could lose my friends because of this one solo, I know it's wrong to go behind their backs and do a solo as well without them knowing, but at the same time I don't want to let Miss Abby down and not perform the solo we spent half a day on together.

Miss Abby then said to Pressley "Pressley, what's your routine about?" "I'm a peaceful protester that's protesting against womens rights and everything thats happened-" "Ah you are all good expect your protesting for womens rights not against womens rights" "Oops" Miss Abby then said to both Brady and Pressley "Ok this is the week before nationals, I only plan on doing three solos and Siobhan's one of them and Lilly's one of them, that third spot is up for grabs, you've been on the stage before, you've told a story before, you've done all different types of dance, make this one count, make this one matter, be amazing, alright lets go I think we're ready" Miss Abby then looked at me and I knew what she wanted to do, After my mom sewed my solo headpiece in after the other moms and the other kids left Miss Abby runs my solo for me in my solo costume I then slip on my team jacket over the top of my top half of my solo costume before slipping on a pair of black leggings to hide the bottom half of my solo costume, I then head backstage

Once I got backstage Brady came up to me and he said "What took you so long?" "I needed the bathroom" "Oh ok" the solo before Brady was now over and Brady needed to go to his starting position I then said to him "Good luck" "Thanks and by the way why are there tiny roses in your hair?" "To support Pressley, that's why" "Oh ok"

The announcer then said "This is number 903 Eyes on me" Brady then goes out on the stage and he kills his solo, I'm amazed he can do those things with that blindfold on him plus his muscles are showing which is making me blush a lot at him, Brady does his final pose and I say "Yes Brady" Brady then walks offstage while the cheers for him, Brady then comes up to me with a smile on his face and he picks me up and he says "I did it" "You did it" Brady then spins me around before he puts me back down on the ground he then kisses my forehead and I smile at him, he is such a cutie I just hope he is not mad at me later when he finds out I have a solo.

Third persons POV
Backstage Ashley said to Pressley "Listen to me, you get one shot to win the solo for nationals, so you need to get out there and you need to kill it, you need to believe that you can" "I think I can" "No, I know you can" "I know I can" "Alright?" "Yes" "Ok, good luck" Ashley then heads to the audience to watch Pressley preform her solo"

Siobhan's POV
The announcer said "This is 901 Flower child" Pressley then performed her solo and she was killing it then Pressley did her final pose at the end and the audience cheered for her as she walked off.

I then was waiting for my queue to get onstage when Brady walked up to me "Hey Siobhan, we're going to go back to the dressing room now" I then said to him "Brady, there's something I have to tell you" "Yeah that you love me, I know that" "But Brady I tried to tell you this yesterday but..." "But what is it you can tell me" "It's that-" the announcer then said "Alright next to the stage is..." I then took my leggings off and my team jacket off before giving them to Lilly and Brady looked at me in shock as he saw me in my solo costume he then said to me "Siobhan what's going on?" "Brady I'm sorry, I'll explain to you later" the announcer then said "Act number 900 Happiness" I then walked out on to the stage and I saw the looks of the moms, I then started to perform my solo, there's no turning back now, I did my solo and at the end I did my final pose and the audience clapped and cheered for me as I walked off the stage

I then ran into Brady "So how did I do?" He just looked at me with this upset/mad face I then said to him "Brady, is everything ok?" "You lied to me, how could you?" "Brady I'm-" "I don't want to hear it liar" "Brady-" "I said I don't want to hear it liar" Brady then walks off and Pressley said to me "I thought you were a teammate but now I think you are just a cheater in the dance world" Lilly then said to me "How could you lie to all of us sis?, I once looked up to you but now I don't anymore" GiaNina then said to me "I can't believe you did that to us, you lied to us about having a solo this week" Lilly then chucked my stuff at me before she walked off with Pressley and GiaNina, Paris then said to me "Once a liar, always a liar" Paris then walks off to catch up to the others, Hannah then walks up to me and I say to her "Hannah?" "You did a solo behind our backs, we trusted you but instead you lied to the moms, you lied to Paris, you lied to Pressley, you lied to GiaNina, you lied to Lilly, you lied to me but you also lied to your boyfriend Brady, you don't deserve to be the dance captain of this team, a dance captain is a leader, they don't lie to their teammates about having secret solos, you lied to all of us, I hope you are happy if you win today because you robbed my chance of having a solo at nationals and the chance to have a team jacket" Hannah then walks off and then I walk off back to the dressing room by myself with no friends left to care about me anymore on the team and I just lost my boyfriend too because I lied to all my friends.