Part 47

Third Person's POV
The moms were upstairs and Michelle was cleaning the pictures, Joanne then said "This is so Pathiduich Michelle stop you need to stop" Ashley then said "What the hell is happening?" "I think she just wants to do anything that Abby says" "Let her window wash in peace, lets just leave her alone" Michelle then said "There's nothing that I can do, Abby's rules, Abby's studio, I follow" Joanne then said "I think if you nipped it you would of not been here right now but because you lay down and let everybody walk all over you and here we are and I think in the next five weeks your going to be sitting up here by yourself"

In Studio A...
Abby said to the kids "This is a big week, we have a movie studio watching you, possibility the whole world watching you, last night you went to a private screening, you saw the movie, so you are all angry birds and your fighting together the pigs as feminise against your common enemy Zeta who is trying dispersedly to destroy their home, So Brady you are Mighty Eagle, Pressley you will play the part of Red, Lilly you will portray Sliver, Sarah you will portray the yellow bird Chuck, Hannah, Hannah I don't really have a character for you because you don't stand out in any way your not a stand out, so your going to wear green and your going to be a parrot, Siobhan you will portray Bomb and last but certainly not least Gia you will portray the role of Zeta, she is the evil eagle on eagle island, you will be the lead in this retinue, is it typecasting?, yes, you know what your charter does, yes?" "Yes" the kids then reserved the group dance

Meanwhile with the moms...
"So the story of the dance is there all coming together to beat a common enemy" Ann said before Stacey said "Gia, right?, the mean bird who is trying to destroy everybody in her path, Joanne and GiaNina like will step on anybody to get to where they go" Joanne then said "So who is Gia stepping over?" "The other kids on the team like when she blamed the other kids for trying to sabotage her during a group dance" "It's a thought that she had run through her head and she spoke it out, how's that stepping on anybody?, there's nothing wrong with that, let's just be real guys, your just upset that Gia's the lead in the dance" Ashley then said "She made her the character that does exactly what she's accusing everybody of" Stacey then said to Joanne "You're ignorant if you think that's the good part in the dance" Stacey then said "If there's going to be a lot of eyes on this dance and it's ballet and she's the lead I think she should probably figure out what a soutane is" Joanne then said "Well I think Gia will show up and she always does, she works hard, she has thick skin and she's confident and that pisses people off" "We'll see"

The next day...
Third Persons POV
The moms were outside getting branches in and Stacey said "Not what I thought for me today" Trisha then said "I should of had brought a hacksaw today or some matches"

In studio A while the moms were upstairs...
Abby said to the six kids who has duets while Sarah was having a private in studio C
"We have three duets, all three duets are going against each other, I told you in pyramid that I will be giving out three jackets" Abby then said "One to somebody in this duet, one to somebody in this duet and one to somebody in this duet, that person will be a permeant team member here at the ALDC, you have to prove that you are worthy of the jacket but also one of the three people that receive a jacket will be the first dance captain of this competition team"

Meanwhile upstairs with the moms...
Joanne said "I think it's kinda ridiculous to put two kids within the same duo against each other" Stacey then said "I think it was bill rant actually, it sounds like your afraid of the competition" "She uses that as an insensitive" Trisha said before Stacey said "Who's going to shine?"

In Studio A...
Abby said to Brady and Lilly "Brady, your the ghost, you are the fig mite of her imagination, you are her memory, how she remembers you, her older brother" Brady and Lilly rehearsed their duet and Abby said "It's boring as all get out"

Meanwhile with the moms...
Ashley said "She's telling them that they are boring" Trisha then said "Right now like Brady is gun shy, he was sent home, he's worried about every single day having to go back home" "I think all of the kids were gun shy in the beginning and their improving as there here longer" Stacey then said "But does everybody improve or do some people start out strong and it's been going downhill?" Trisha then said "The difference in between you and me Stacey is that I think it's ok for more then one kid to get the spotlight and for more then one kid to shine" "Well he gets it based on nothing then there's nothing that I can do about it she just likes him" "How can you sit here and say it's based on nothing and if you remember actually, he was sent home because he was shining too much in caparison with your kids, lay off of him and worry about your own kids"

Meanwhile in studio A...
Abby said to GiaNina and Pressley "You two have a character piece, Munchausin by Proxy, did you look up Munchausin by Proxy?" GiaNina then said "It's when a parent or anybody actually just holds their kid down and just keeps on telling them they're sick when they're not sick and what they can do or what they can't do until when the point when the kid finally figures out they are not and then revenge comes" "Ok so we need to see that in two minutes on a stage with a prop" Abby then said to Lilly, Brady, Hannah and Siobhan "Alright you guys out, Siobhan I need to see your interview dress before your duet rehearsal" Abby then said to Pressley later on "Pressley, you make yourself invisible, if your invisible this week you could be done, got it?" Abby then said to GiaNina "GiaNina, you don't have any character in the whole beginning but then in the end, you get to be the one in charge, the one that's mean then you have all the attitude in the world but I think that's easy for you, that's nature, alright I want to hear the music"

Later on...
"Pressley are you going to let her walk all over you to get the jacket?, I'v made it difficult for her for her to step all over you"

Meanwhile with the moms...
Stacey said "Such a peaceful duet practice for Gia, she gets to sit the whole time" Joanne then said "I don't think Gia sits there till the end" "She's sitting there right now" "Gia is sitting so Pressley can dance and have a better chance of shining while Gia sits and if Pressley doesn't..." Ashley then said "Because if Gia was dancing, Pressley wouldn't be able to shine" "That's what was said" "Get the fu*k out of here Joanne, she put Gia in the wheelchair so so Gia wouldn't be able to step on my kid, that's what she said"

Later on...
Stacey said "Oh, she's getting Pressley walking all over Gia now, karma is a knee in the back I guess" Joanne then said "Hey Stacie, my kid doesn't step on other kids and I can certainly step on a grown a*s woman now, my feet do work and they can come right at you" "Talk to Abby about it" "Are you going to make me take my shoes off is what I'm asking" Trisha then said "Omg are you threatening her?" Ashley then said "Are you guys going to fight in the parking lot?"