Part 9

The following week...
Thirds persons POV
The following week the team were at Abby's studio, the dancers went into studio B to warm up before pyramid, while the mums were waiting in the dancers den for Abby to call them in, The mums were talking about Abby sending someone home this week.

Ashley said "Abby's sending someone home this week, I mean I can speak for myself that you know we're worried" "Is anyone not worried, I know savannah will be crushed if she was sent home" Trisha then said "And Brady's worried" "What?" Ashley said, Gia's mum then said "Why would Brady be worried?" "Because he feels like a lot of pressure is put on him" Trisha said then Gia's mum said "But in Abby's eyes he's perfect" "I think that Brady's the only one that's safe today" Ann then said "And Siobhan too, she's amazing in Abby's eyes" Abby then said "Mums, kids, legs go, lets go" the kids and the mums walked in and Abby was in studio A waiting for them.

Siobhan's POV
My mum was right behind lily and I and Brady on the left side of me while lily was on my right side, I'm not sure why but Abby told me to stand next to Brady today.

Miss Abby then said "I'm happy with the results of the competition and I'm also happy that the duets had a clean sweep and that's the way it should be but I'm certainly not happy with the way that everyone behaved at the competition, we had kids crying kids making mistakes in the numbers, kids threatening to quit, we have any entire group of woman who are jealous of a 14 year old boy and a 14 year old girl, I will not stand for the jealousy, I watched it before, I did it, I was part of it, all I consumed with was the win, the win, the win, so the same kid was in the front, same kid was in the middle and we won and we won and we won and where did that get me?, I want a team and each and every member of the team has to pull their weight" there was silence before miss Abby said to Brady "Brady, you and Siobhan are clearly the best dancers and I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket, Iv made that mistake before, regardless of the talent, Brady is gong on a break" that just crushed Brady "What?" Trisha said to Miss Abby, Miss Abby then said "Yep, it might be a little break or it might be a really long break" "Abby, what does that mean?, he is going on a break?" Miss Abby then said "He's going home and each and everyone of you girls are going to learn what's it ok,e to carry the routine yourselves" Brady then said while looking at me "I don't want to go home and I think that this is crazy" "Your such a good kid Brady, you really are" Ann said to Brady, and I grabbed Brady's hand in support Trisha then said to Miss Abby "Why would you send him home?" Miss Abby then said "Because they're never going to be a team as long as their relying on your son"
"Come on let's go" Trisha said as she tried to get Brady to leave, Brady then said "No" as he was still holding my hand, Miss Abby then said to Brady "No, your dancing for this week" Brady and his mum then argue, "Lets go" "No, mum stop" "If their going to send you home lets go" "No" "This is ridiculous, he does a good job and he's going home makes a lot of sense, so do you think he has all the advantages now guys?, because remember two minutes ago you said that Brady was the only person that wasn't going home and now we're the ones going, so how do you feel about that?, are you happy?, are you happy?" Michelle then said "He's the last person I expected to go home" Ann then said "I really don't think that Brady should go home personally" Ashley then said "No one should go home, my daughter wants Brady on the team" Miss Abby then said to my mum "Stacy, you happy?" Trisha then said "I think it's Stacey's fault that now your getting ready to be sent home and I don't think that's fair, it's not the world according to Stacy, it's not her book" my mum then said "Do you really think that I chose people who are on the team!" Miss Abby then said "I did not make this decision because of what a mother said or did, I am doing this so that each and every one of you girls realise you have to work" Brady squeezed my hand in support before Miss Abby said "You can't stand in the back and stuff things up and say oh well they're not looking at me anyway they're just looking at him, we're not gonna use Brady to win, your going to win on your own"
Miss Abby then said "Brady and Siobhan, would you guys like to tell the team why you guys have your hands like that?" Uh oh "Uhh" Brady said I then said "Umm" "Don't try to keep it a secret" "Well Siobhan and I for those who don't know..." Brady said "We're dating each other" I finished for him there was silence before all the mums and the girls were screaming like crazy "Yes congrats I knew it" Gianina "But how?" "Oh trust me dear, we figured it out what was going on between you two last week" "Oh"
Miss Abby then said "Well congrats on your relationship you two"
"Thank you miss Abby" "But I expect that this relationship will not distract you two from your dancing this week and in the future, yes?" "Yes" "Ok" Miss Abby then did pyramid while Brady was still holding my hand in support, it's not fair he's going home and I have to survive with out him on the team.