Part 42

Third persons POV
Ashley said "She's freaking out because now people are seeing her for who she is" "Like who is she?, she's a control freak" Joanne said before Stacey said "She's controlling she's manipulative because she uses crying" Yolanda then said "Come on you guys are just seeing today because I saw it like the first day that I arrived here" Ann then came back upstairs and she said to Stacey "First of all Stacey I am not manipulative" "I think so" "I won't say anything, I'll sit here and I'm not going to say anything, you can do what ever you want, you can say whatever you want, you can be mean, you can pick on me, you can do whatever you want but..." Ashley then said "So your not leaving now like now you changed your mind and your staying and just not say anything that doesn't even make sense" Ann then said "Whatever"

Siobhan's POV
Gianna said to Hannah "Lay back Hannah and go flick, flick" "Keep your knees together though, knees together, knees together, Iv said knees together like 10 times Hannah, it's not the way to be the lead in the group"
After rehearsing the group dance Miss Abby said "Alright, you guys are dismissed, go ahead and go"

Third persons POV
Out in the desk area with the moms and Abby...
Joanne said "Abby, how's it going in there?" "The group looks like crap right now because the lead kid is not feeling it and it's like pulling teeth to even get her to do the choreography let alone emote, lets go"

The next day...
Siobhan's POV
I arrived at the studio wearing my own dance clothes and I warm up in the dancers den with my sister "Lilly are you excited we have our first duet this week?" "I know, I can't believe she would let us have a duet after we've been begging for one for so long" "Wait you two have never had a duet together?" GiaNina asked us "Yeah, we've never had a sister duet before" I said to her before Abby yelled out "Soloists get in here!" I walked into Studio A with Sarah and Elliana, Presley was their understudy for their solos in case if they can't do them

Miss Abby said to us "Alright Sarah and Elliana you will be going be going against each other for the overall you understand that, yes, are you second strings, prove your not, prove that you are winners like Siobhan" she then said to Sarah "Alright Sarah, you are doing the scarlet letter, it's a classic piece of literature about, so this A and what it stands for, we're taking that and I'm morphing it into something else, A is for assist because I don't anymore mothers doing assist behaviour on my time so you play that bad monster that I saw your mother play, yes?" "Yes" Miss Abby rehearsed Sarah's solo.

Third persons POV
"She looks like she's enjoying it and dancing it well but it feels like I'm being isolated, last Saturday I'm outside the dressing room, yesterday I'm not in the pyramid, I'm sitting up here, she chose Abby" Ashley then said to Michelle "She was put in a position and she's 12 years old she said..." "She said go out" Yolanda then said "Then why don't you walk out of the studio and say no she's my daughter and we'll stay in the studio?" "Because every day I have a tug of war with this, I'm pissed at myself, I'm pissed at Abby and I'm pissed at Sarah" Yolanda then said "Ok so Michelle right now, your daughter is in the group piece, she also has a solo, you know what I think like the tears and everything need to stop" "I'm... I'm..."

The kids and moms were allowed to get lunch and have a break

Later on... In studio B with Sarah and her mom Sarah said "What?, what's wrong?" I feel like she's poisoning our relationship and she's trying to divide us, I'm going to tell you something you are not choosing a dance teacher over your mother" "I'm not though" "No, you did yesterday and you humiliated me, you sent me out of a room" "Because I want to dance" "I'm going to allow you to dance but this woman but this is torture to listen to her put me down day in and day out, she's your dance teacher, she is not your mother" "I didn't, I never said she was" "So you dance and you live your dream, I am telling you right now a dream is one thing but family is everything, period" Michelle then left Sarah in the room...

Later on...
Abby said to Elliana "Elliana Castaway, your castaway, your not just somebody strangled on a desert island, you have been castaway because nobody on the big mainland wants you, kind of like you felt when you came here, your sad and your lonely and your anger when your out there, alright let's go" Elliana rehearsed her solo

Meanwhile with the moms
Stacey said "Elliana was brought here according to Yolanda to raise everybody's game and now she's in the competition with the second placers" "According to Abby" Yolanda said before Stacey said "So I'm confused" "Well I personally think its demoralising, I think it's negative when you're saying second string but the fact is I'm not seeing her dancing to what Iv seen her dance in the past, I'm seeing stuff she's trying to do down there right now, that she used to be able to do two years ago and she's not doing it now and it was embarrassing to come back like yeah she's going to save the day, there's no talent here and guess what, I'm making my words and if you don't think that bums me out I'm telling you it really really burns my ass, so yeah she is a lot to prove, a lot to prove and time will tell"

After Elliana's solo rehearsal...
"Siobhan, this piece has be amazing, this is about your new movie you just got the lead female role in and you are representing your new movie in your solo, so I need to see you be better then your last solo, yes?" Siobhan nodded at that before Abby rehearsed her solo and once she was done Abby had Lilly and Siobhan rehearse their duet "Lilly and Siobhan, you two are the only two with perfect scores on the team, Siobhan you were first to get a perfect score followed by Lilly, you two are sisters as well and sometimes I compare you two to Maddie and Mackenzie, Siobhan you are the new Maddie on the team and Lilly is the new Mackenzie, I need to see you two be yourselves in this duet, Lilly you don't want to be in your sisters shadow like Mackenzie was with Maddie, Siobhan you don't want anything about you being my favourite dancer on the team like Maddie was on the team, yes?" The two sisters nodded before Abby said "This duet is based off you two trying to run away form your psycho mother and that mother is Stacey, she's a maniac, make this duet something people all around the world will remember, yes?" "Yes" both girls said before they learnt their duet they were then dismissed for the day.