Part 71

Siobhan's POV
It was two days before nationals and we were in studio A and I stood in between Brady and GiaNina and Miss Abby said to us "Alright, we're coming off a big win, rising from the ashes, we won the overall high score and you know I'm thrilled that we won because that was my story of rising from the ashes when people thought I was gone or I was dust and look at me, I'm alive, I'm here, I wanted to start all over with a new team because people doubted me and I want to prove them wrong and I'm doing it, we're going into nationals with three big wins, I want you to be national champions if you don't win the nationals nothing else matters that is going to be me proving all those name sayers out there wrong" Michelle then walked into Studio A and Ashley said to Miss Abby "Abby, what is Michelle doing here?" "Well, it's better that she's right here where I can see her then out there causing mayhem" Michelle then said "I'm not here for chaos Abby I'm here for Sarah to dance" Ann then said "Then you shouldn't have left to start with" Miss Abby then said "Let it go, let it go, it's my studio, I said that she can come in here today" Miss Abby then said to Michelle "Michelle my advice to you do not post on social media, I don't want anyone to know that you came back to the ALDC" Miss Abby then said to Sarah "Sarah, you will be dancing this week, I let you come back today because you can stand in the back and you can be the back up in the group routine"

Miss Abby then said "Alright onto the pyramid, on the bottom of the pyramid Hannah as one of the oldest female dancers on the team you should be the best period, next on the pyramid, GiaNina, you were good in the group, I thought your turn at the beginning with the ashes was beautiful there's nothing more to say, next Lilly your facial expressions were great and I think you enjoy the challenge of the routines, next Pressley you were third in the competition last week, next Brady I thought the only problem with your routine was that when you finish the pop jump and rolled to the floor you kind of undertone yourself, next on the pyramid Paris I thought you looked beautiful on the stage, I think there's a long way to go but with me your going to get there, On top of the pyramid is Siobhan, congratulations" Everyone then clapped for me before Miss Abby said "This week we're attending fierce dance challenge in New York city, this week's group number is straight from the smash broadway hit the prom, the story is about two young girls who are in love with each other that just want to go to the prom together, we are getting a song that is actually from the show, GiaNina step forward, Hannah step forward, you two will be playing the lesbians that want to go to the prom together, we have four solos for the national win, Pressley, your piece is inspired by Annabelle a possessed doll, Brady, your doing a musical theatre jazz routine think about the rat pack, Frank Sinatra, that's the vibe, Lilly your routine is called inside out one half of your body will be Lilly, the other half will be painted to show the muscles, the tenets and the skeleton, Siobhan your routine is entitled Someone special, Your someone special not just to us but I feel like to a lot of people so show us that in this dance, you've won nationals, you know what to do, I wanted to get started on the group routine, moms your dismissed"

Third persons POV
The moms went upstairs and Stacey said "I don't know how we're even doing four solos and that big dance this week" Ashley then said "We're leaving tomorrow morning" "There's time for three solos, the only reason we're doing four is because Pressley came third, she didn't think that was going to happen so she can't not give Brady the solo so now she has four" "Exactly Pressley should of been the third solo but she was like the bonus throw in solo even through Siobhan won against Brady" Trisha then said "Why can't Brady have a solo too?, if someone else would of had the fourth solo no one else would be upset right now, I feel like you want Brady to fail"

In Studio A....
Abby said to the kids "Alright we have a lot to do, So do we understand the story?, it's about two girls that are in a relationship and they want to be allowed to go to their prom, it's a broadway show, we're going to have three couples on stage and one person going to the prom on stage without a date, GiaNina go stand out there, Hannah go on that side of her, Paris is a guy, I wanted two boys and two girls couples so that this gay couple looks different, Siobhan you will be the one person that goes without a date to the prom and I'm sure you can make yourself not have the focus on you but on Gia and Hannah because they are the lead of the group dance and not you" the kids then started rehearsing the group dance and the moms were talking about it.