19

- | Third Person

A day passes as Tae and Jeongguk were getting closer but sometimes, they were glared at by Tae's Father and that forces Jeongguk to push Tae away.

Somi and Jeongguk is now sitting on coffee table with Seokjin, dicussing what they'll do. "I really appreciate all your help... Please ask me for anything for us to repay."

"now, Jin – we will not be asking you anything. Jiyong and I are best friends." Somi laughes. jeongguj rolled his eyes playfully and scanned the plan which was to buy the company who 'owns' Jiyong.

"hm, how about making them suffer first?" a freakish smile creeped up Guk's mouth, the idea was perfect. Somi looked at his son and raised an eyebrow with a grin plastered on her face while Jin looks at them confused.

"I just want our father back with us... No need to let them suffer." he pleased.

Somi forrows her eyebrows together as she stand up, completely confused. She walks to Jin's side, leaning down near his ear as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "that's not how to do it, Jin."

"you need to make them suffer just as much as how they ruined your life."

"imagine how much you were damaged, crumbled, destroyed, and shattered, yet you will let everything pass just like what you did?"

"times are different now, Jin. Forgive them and they'll do it to other people, or worse, to you again. Ruin them, they'll be too afraid to go out to face the crowd."

"forgive them, they'll bring joy to themselves. Ruin them, they will never see power in their hands."

"the choices are yours to choose. Let your heart and brain tell you what it wants."

Jin closes his eyes, battling the truth that he wanted the company to suffer more than he and his little brother did.

Truth lies within his heart and mind but he didn't want to do it to them even if they were hurt so much.

But, as his mind and heart conquers his body, he spoke. "I've decided." a grin made it's way on the Jeon's faces. "I want them to suffer just as much as we had to."

Pulling Jin near them, they discussed everything.

"RAWR!" Taehyung rushed rowars behind the couch, having fun with his father. Jiyong runs to Tae, trying to chase him. They continued playing until 30 minutes passed. They enjoyed eevry bit of it.

"Appa, did you miss us while you were gone?" Tae asked, looking down on his fingers and kept fidding with them.

Jiyong looked at quite child and smiled gently. He placed his hand on Tae's arm, petting his as Tae purred. The atmosphere became light, feeling the truth, he said, "I did."

The father and son hugged each other until they fell asleep, holding each other.

TBC

HI GUYS SORRY FOR RHE LATE UPDATE HEHEHHEEH