14

| Third Person |

Taehyung was blindfolded, and he kept panicking. Jin held the shaking hand of his brother as he helps him to breathe.

"P-please don't h-hurt us!" Jin said as his hand tightly held the younger' hand. Jin slowly started to grow out his nails and began cutting the ropes that were tied behind their back.

They struggled to get out, their mind was blank, none of them had anything to think.

he was stopped once he heard someone talk. "did you hurt them?" a girl's voice was heard, and Taehyung's body stiffens. "no, but they tried to get out of our hold, but they're fine."

Tae violently started to shake his head, and the blindfold slipped away. He saw the inside of the big box and saw his phone inside his pocket. The top of the box was opened, his eyes started to adjust from the brightness of the room.

Both of them were brought out of the box as Tae began to cry. "p-please!! don't hurt us!" with horror in his voice, he screamed. "don't hurt my little brother! just take me!!" Jin shouted, ready to take whatever pain they may receive.

he may be scared but he is willing to give up everything just to let the younger be safe.

the men removed the ropes and blindfold of Jin. starting to get used to the brightness, a small moan left his mouth.

"A-are you going to hurt u-us?" Tae asked with a little pout on his mouth. his tears didn't stop flowing out his eyes and he started to have a weird noise come out of his mouth.

the girl was in her 40s and she had a very caring aura, with that, Taehyung calms down.

The lady looked at Tae in shock and vigorously shook her head sideways. "oh no! I am here to give you a new place to be safe!"

Who the hell kidnaps hybrids in their completely comfy and safe home?!

Jin isn't that person who becomes comfortable around people unlike Tae, he is an innocent little hybrid who is still naive. 

"Ok, first let us know each other." the lady said and clapped. the maid started to carry Tae and Jin who were surprisingly isn't heavy. 

they placed Tae and Jin on the couch which was the opposite side of where the lady was sitting.

"Good afternoon, little beautiful children. I'm Jeon Somin. Nice to meet you."

TBC

Yas queen!