16

- Taehyung Focus | Third Person

The look around and saw a guard, running to him and tapped his shoulder. the guard slowly turns around and faces him as Tae shakes violently.

"h-hi Mister. c-can I know where my brother is?" he stuttered, hoping that the man knows. "he is with the mistress."

"t-thank you. I'm sorry to bother you." Tae said as he walked away, going back to Namjoon. He looks back at him and asks, "where is he?"

"he said he is with the one who took us!" Tae replied as his ears suddenly popped up, his tail wagging side by side.

Both of them sat on the couch, not minding his wagging tail. Both of them started watching a movie, 'Frozen' to be exact.

They looked like they were already living there for a long time. They waited for Jin for a long time, until Namjoon stood up, surprising the little kitten.

"W- where are you going?" The little one asked. Namjoon just looked at him and scratched his head, Tae purring after.

Namjoon went to the guard, asking if he knows where the bathroom was. The guard guided him to a restroom as he waited for him.

As for Taehyung, his legs were wide open, comfortable the way he is. Wearing a large hoodie, wearing booty shorts without knowing that it was a sinful sight for the guards to see.

Fortunately, Namjoon caught one of them and glared, shooting a death threat with eyes.

Namjoon comes back to see Tae's tail, wagging more and his ears still pointed, his eyes full of tears. He started meowing for no reason and that worried Namjoon.

"Taehyungie, is something wrong?" Namjoon asked, worried, running to him. Taehyung suddenly smells a scent. The scent made him very weak, his legs were shaking, his head was spinning.

The scent smelled like rain. A very strong rain that wetted nature, coming back by a strong scent of nature. The smell of nature made Taehyung calm down a bit.

Taehyung falls but Namjoon immediately catches him, grabbing Tae from behind.

"What's wrong, Tae?! Speak to me!" Namjoon shouts, catching the attention of the guard who was guarding the place.

The guard ran to the both of them, "what happened?" He asks quickly. Namjoon looks at the guard with anger, pushing him aside as he held Taehyung tightly.

"You don't know anything!"

Tae kept his eyes open, whispering weakly, "I- I feel s- someone." Namjoon looks at him with a confused expression. "What do you feel? Tell me!"

Namjoon suddenly remembers when Jin talked to him.

"If Taehyung starts feeling weird, like falling and shit, that means, he feels a certain or a special person who he hasn't met or hasn't seen for a long time."

"He will feel a presence that the person is near. Usually, hybrids only have a gift like, smelling stuff, but since Taehyung and I have both hybrid parents, we have another gift."

"So, please. If I am gone, like shopping and etc. Please look out after him. Especially that it's Tae. He is more sensitive than I am."

Namjoon looks outside the window if someone was walking inside or someone stopping by. He saw a man walking out of a car, walking past the guard, greeting him after.

"A-appa..."

TBC

IM BACK!