Chapter 4

Abigails POV

I decided that I would go to the party with Aidan. I showered and changed into black high waisted shorts, a black and white crop top, and black vans. I left my hair down and did my makeup. I walked downstairs and saw Aidan grabbing his keys. "Your coming?" He asked when he saw me. "Yeah." "Ok let's go." He said and I followed him to the car. "So how'd you get a detention?" he asks breaking the silence. "Sam made our volcano explode in science and it made a huge mess." "Haha that's my boy" he says smiling. "Your friends with Sam?" "Yea he's my nigga" "Aidan your white." "Shut up Abi, your the one who hooked up with him" "Aidan you know that's not true! You stayed with him that day and I went home" "Yea but what about the day after?" "We worked on our project" "Is your project making kids?" "Aidan!" I say slapping him. "I don't like Sam! Do I need to spell out for you?" "Can you?" he says and I shake my head.

--------------------------------------------

We got to the house. "Who's house is this?" I asked as we pulled up. "Jack" I nodded and bit my lip trying to hide my smile. "Oo I know that face, Abi has a crush" "No I don't" "Yes you do" he says running out of the car. "JACK!" "Your so childish" I say walking in after him. I walked into the house and the smell of alcohol and weed filled my nose. I looked around and Jack approached me. "Hey" he says hugging me. "Hey" I say hugging back. "I'm glad you made it" I smiled. "Lemme show you around" he says grabbing my hand as we squeeze through the crowds of people. "This is the kitchen" he said then continued showing me around the house. We went downstairs and he poured me a drink. We talked for a while and he's really nice and cute but he's dating Leigh. I felt a pair of arms around me and turned around to see it was Sam. "Get off me" "Let's go" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me. "Where" I ask stopping. "Let's play a round of beer pong" "No" "Come on Abigail please" "Okay but if I win you have to leave me alone for a month" "Okay and if I win I get to... make out with you but you have to kiss back" "Yeah okay" I say, he runs outside and I follow him. We get our cups ready and I go first. I made the first one and Sam drank up. I ended up losing by one, which meant I would have to "make out" with Sam. He walked over to me with that stupid smirk on his face. "Pay up" he says grabbing my hand. He guided me inside and we walked to the living room. He sat on the couch and patted his lap. "Um no" "I won the bet" "Which was for me to make out with you" "No extras?" "No" I sat next to him and he leaned in. He pressed his lips against mine. He put his hand on my waist and I decided to play with him. I brought my hand up to his hair and tugged. He smiled and I pulled away. "That was hot as shit" he said and I rolled my eyes and walked away.