The seven of them were taken to a dark room, their things taken from them (though luckily Emma had zipped her switchblade into a hidden zipper pocket, she would seriously stab someone before she would let them take it), and their feet tied as they were made to lay on the ground.

Well this isn't so bad.

Emma tried to be positive too soon.

One of the men who escorted them pulled down hard on a lever, and the entire group screamed in surprise and sudden fear as they were dragged along the floor, and then abruptly dropped, dangling several feet upside down in the air.

Tears were running into Emma's hair; she didn't even realize she was crying, not at first.
Her head spun, and whether it was from the fact that they were hanging upside down or the fear pulsing through her body she didn't know.

Though her eyes were closed tight at first, she forced them open, taking deep breaths in and out, forcing herself to confront her emotions head on. Emma couldn't let herself become overwhelmed, especially when so much was at stake.

"Everyone alright?" She called out.

"Yeah," Frypan replied, his voice shaking a little.

"Good plan, Thomas. 'Just hear what the man has to say.' Really working out for us."

"Shut up, Minho."

"Minho would you stop trying to act all tough already? You screamed just as loud as everyone else when we dropped. Stop trying to pick a fight already!" Emma chastised, trying to control her fast heartbeat.

"Shuck it," Minho responded. "I wasn't picking a fight, I was making a point. I’m tougher than nails. I could still kick your pony-lovin’ butt with twice this pain."

Emma was busy trying to figure out in the dark which one was Minho so she could slug him when Thomas answered for her.

He shrugged best he could upside down. "I do love ponies. Wish I could eat one right now.
But maybe I can--reach the rope," he said, straining with all his might towards another lever on the other side.

"Enjoying the view?"
Jorge appeared from the shadows, holding a cane, though Emma sensed that it was more for his image than to help him walk.

"What the hell do you want?" Minho spat.

"That is the question. My men want to sell you back to WCKD. Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me that you're not either."

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?"

Jorge tossed a sideways glance at Minho, before looking to Thomas.
"Tell me, what you know about the Right Arm." He pointed to Thomas with his cane.

"I thought you said they were ghosts," Newt and Emma said in unison, glancing at each other.

Jorge smiled.
"I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them, chattering on the airwaves."
He stopped pacing, and stood with his hand on the lever.
"You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal."

"We don't know much."
Thomas said, trying to catch his breath.
Actually that wasn't the answer Jorge was looking for, because he pulled the lever, dropping them another foot.

"You shucking slinthead!" Emma snapped, working on not hyperventilating in front of the others.

"Okay! Okay, all right. They're hiding in the mountains. And they attacked WICKED. They got out a bunch of kids, that's it. That's all we know."

Jorge opened his mouth as if he was to ask another question, when a new voice interrupted him.

"Yo, Jorge. What's going on?"

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted. We're done now." Jorge gave a slight smirk their direction.

"Hey, wait. You're not gonna help us?" Thomas said, confused.

Barkley cocked his head, narrowing his eyes.

"Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong. Hang tight."

What was y'alls favorite part? Personally I liked the pony-loving comment from Minho. It NEEDED to be included. They left out so many sassy Minho moments in the movies, from the books.

Now I get why everyone calls him the Sass Queen. 😂

And what are y'alls theories on Emma? What exactly do you think she is? I'd love to hear your theories.🤔🤨😁

Please vote, and comment on your favorite moment! 😁