He buried his hands into the tiny red backpack, rummaging through her stuff until he found what he was looking for.

The book.

He pulled out a small book with a watercolor illustration of a boy sitting on a planet along with a small Rose growing on his side printed on the cover.

This book will be the cause of her death.

What a dumb way to die. Yoongi thought deeply as he stared at it.

He opened the book, flipped between the pages until he reached the last one when a doodle caught his eyes. Honestly speaking, Yoongi could say the drawing was ugly, definitely was drawn by a kid. Maybe she drew this? Two stickmen perhaps a bride and his groom and two names written on it. One was a familiar one, which was hers, the other was, Taehyung.

Why did she make a mess on this such beautiful book? Yoongi wondered, eyebrows knitted together.

But again, this beautifully written and illustrated book will be the reason of her unfortunate death.

As he lost in his thoughts, the grim heard familiar giggles rang louder into his ears.

She's coming back.

She's coming to him, the one who'll take her life.

Yoongi turned around to see her bouncing backward toward him, along with his best friend, jogging in front of her. They were so happy.

Yoongi closed the tiny book on his hand as he saw her approaching.

"I won, I won!" She turned around and ran toward her bag, she marched toward it and touched it lightly.

"I won and you lose, Tae!" She rolled her tongue out at the brown-haired boy who's now bent down on his knees, panting heavily.

"Sigh. I. Could. Have. Win. If I didn't trip on that tree!" The boy whined loudly.

"Tae is a loserrrrr!"

"I'm notttttt~" The boy stomped his feet like a child he is.

The girl laughed even louder before grabbing her bag and started to look for something inside of it.

Then she widened her eyes, her hands frantically digging inside of her backpack. She started to take out all of the stuff from inside her bag and just threw everything on the ground until there was nothing left.

Her friend just watched her confusedly.

"What's going on?" He asked.

She turned her bag upside down and shook it vigorously.

"It's gone..." she gasped.

"My Little Prince book is gone!"

Yoongi was gone along with her book.

Later that night, Yoongi was standing alone on top of the rooftop of the highest building in the midst of Seoul. He looked down at the ant-sized cars that lightened up the street before looking down at a book on his palm.