Chapter 7

When I woke up I was in an office. There was two other vampires in the room both male one was 15 the other was 45. I sniffed the air the older one is about to die the younger one is hurt but it wasn’t fatal.

“Marianna.” Said the younger one to me.

I looked up to my name and saw that the 15 year old vampire was looking at me with allot of emotions behind his eyes. “Yes?” I asked “Do I know you?”

“I’m Jake.” He said as he began to tear up. What is he doing? “I’m sorry I have dirt in my eye.” He said as he wiped away a tear from his two wide sky blue eyes under his chocolate brown hair that just swoops over them. He was handsome.

“That’s fine you have a bit of blood on your face.” I said as I walked to him and licked the blood off his face he blushed. “Are you ok?” I asked.

“You remind me of someone I knew and I liked her.” He said still blushing.

“Oh” I said standing back “who’s he?” I asked in a casual tone.

“Oh he wants to kidnap you.” He said casually.

“Oh” that’s all I could say.

Jake grabbed the other vampire by the hair pulling his head up. He was conscious.

“How to I reverse the powder?” Jake yelled at the vampire.

“Only her mate can reverse the powder with a kiss and when he kisses her he must want to return her memories to her. But her mate is the Prince of English.” The older vampire spat at him.

“So I guess that we have to find this prince guy and get my Memories back?” I asked Jake.

“No he’s not your mate.” Jake told me.

“What?”

“Before I got out of there,” he said pointing to an open door. “I listen to your conversation with this guy and you said that I was your mate.”

“What!! I wouldn’t be so stupid.” I said.

“Well I like you and I think you like me right?” he asked. Wow how did he know?

“So now what?” I asked.

“I guess I kiss you and we see what happens.” He said.

“Now that should be interesting cause I’ve only known you for a couple minutes this going to be awkward cause now I know and-“ I said mumbling and he kissed me.

We stood there with our lips touching, he didn’t know how to kiss I guess. And suddenly a golden wind came from nowhere and flew in my head. A surge of images appeared in my head. Then I was kissing him and he was kissing me back, it was soft on his lips and sharp cause both our fangs came out and then he stopped and bit my neck to mark me as his and then I did the same to him. We were kissing again and he was a good kisser but I guess he didn’t want to weird me out by kissing me but he did it first to shut me up.

 We broke apart to the sound of breaking glass; Mr.Nickels was breaking into multiple pieces and then turning to dust.  On the pile of dust was a ring.

“What’s that for?” Jake asked me.

“It’s a ring to protect you from the sun.” I said Jake looked at me confused like he was thinking ‘how does she know this’. “When I woke up I used my vampire instincts and now I know everything about vampires.”

“There’s only one what about you?” Jake asked me.

“I’ve been a vampire since birth so I guess I’m immune.” I said.

“Ok” he said putting the ring on. “So what do we do about the bodies?” he said pointing at the door.

“Their all alive so let’s call 911 and get the meds to take care of them.” I said.

“Yeah I guess by the sound of their heart beats their not vampires guess I was lucky.” He said kissing the top of my head.

“Yeah you were!” I said as he put his arm around my waist.

School had ended so we called 911 and left the scene.

Hey guys Hope you liked it i might do an epologue but I'm not sure Comment if I should.

Like ya! Arianna