Chapter 5

Hope you guys like this one. If you have reread it feel free.

“Let us go!!” I screamed as Mr. Nickels pinned me and Abby by our necks to the wall.

“Why would I. You two know too much.” Mr. Nickels said in a sneering voice.

“Abby!!” I screamed as Mr. Nickels squeezed her neck too much that she was turning blue and then went limp. “Abby!!”

“You know Princess it was hard to find you.” He said to me dropping me in a chair, as soon as I landed in the chair the arms raped around my body. “I mean your parents were good to hide you.” He told me as he opened his closet in the room beyond that door was a vast room underground with bodies in them dead I think with blood everywhere each body had giant red marks on their necks. Mr. Nickels raised Abby’s neck to his mouth and he bit her and started making slurping noises like he was sucking her blood out of her body. Then he threw her into the room as if she was a ragdoll. He then closed the door just to a crack and walked to me. “So my princess why are you not scared?”

Ok either he was being an idiot or I didn’t look scared because I’m terrified. “Why are you calling me Princess?”I asked because I really didn’t know.

“Well maybe your parents never told you.” He said “Back in France your parents were royalty they were king and queen of the Vampires...” Ok I’m dreaming I must be. “And then the royal baker found out that they weren’t royal that your dad was a changeling and that the real royal was still alive. I was the real royal, well word got out and your parents were to be killed but they fled before we could kill them. I made it my duty to find them. Before I left the baker also knew that the queen was pregnant. She was to be my mate but your father fell in love with her and gave her a love potion and she fell in love with him. With that whatever child she gives birth to even with a commoner is to be my child and the princess/prince. So I had to find you. So I needed to find a way to get you in my office without your parents knowing, if I called you down your parents would have gotten a phone call by the receptionist. I also got really hungry so I when I found your school I started calling down you fellow class mates and fed on them and mad their parents forget them.”

“But why all guys?” I asked.

“Because in France girls even human girls are precious but boys could die.” He said shrugging.

“So what are you going to do to me?” I asked.

“I’m going to take you back to France and make you forget you life here and then you will marry the prince from England.” He said.

“Why must I marry some prince?” I asked.

“We’ve been having some trouble with England and they want to invade, the only way to stop them is to have you marry the prince. His name is Prince Zayn Mallike, he’s a bit stupid but he’s handsome I think you’ll like him, I think he is your mate.”

“God no he’s not my mate even if he is I like someone else and I will not marry this stupid idiotic prince!!” I screamed.

“Oh you will, like I said I am going to wipe out your memory of your life here and you will fall in love with your mate.” He yelled back.

“Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then Mr. Nickels’s closet door opened.

Hey guys please Vote if you liked it!

Like ya! Arianna