Chapter 13

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The unsettingly dead silent air was all that paraded the empty room i was in. The silence caressed my skin like a cool summer breeze, soothing my soul, taking away the jagged edges to my ongoing worry.  The only thing that screamed volume was the old faded tapestry panel of the forgotten Victorian women that hung on the pale cream left side of the wall. The room i confusingly stood in wasn't one with which i remember sleeping in, however i feel a sense of nostalgia overflowing me somewhat physically and mentally. I assess what's currently going on in the room, nothing special. The room surely was beautiful. The white framed glass pane window slammed open, almost as if it was signifying me to almost come through the white light which shone through the window. The matching yellow striped curtains were flinging out along with the window, giving the white bright light an effect of making me having to close my eyes.

I stepped forward curiously towards the light.

Another step

Another step

I was about a step short towards the light now, hesitantly, i walked forward.

The last thing i remember was disappearing into a light of nothingness.

                               ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ 

A sharp pain struck me on my head, "HEY, WAKE UP" said a stiff tone

I turn my head slowly towards the owner of the voice, Jin

*What? was that a dream? no it can't be, i refuse to believe that. My thought were baffled on how everything felt so real, soo perfect*

We then made eye contact for about 2 second to which then he proceeded to walk away.

His expression said everything about what he thought about me, clenched jaw, furrowed brows,  almost as if he was on edge.

That was the most me and Jin had spoke after the encounter in the kitchen a few days ago and right now, it was awkward. I was now heading downstairs  towards the dining room while i was lost in my thoughts. I didn't bother to check  who was at the table  eating. I just walked past towards the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal which is due past its expiration date. 

With my head down concentrating on not spilling my cereal, i take a seat on the padded black seat that went well with the table. 

I placed my bowl of cereal on the table with everyone else's.

As i was about to to raise my spoonful of cereal and milk up towards my mouth,

I locked eyes with a certain someone which flashed back memories.

it was...

Yoongi

                    ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Damn, i'm really bad at updating stories, huh?

Lots of people wanted a chapter 13 quick and so i updated

(Btw the cute girl said she had a boyfriend but was also a closeted bi)

-ITakeKookaine