Chapter 12

The ride on the way to the "house" was quiet, a little too quiet for my liking

I moved my face from my palm that i was leaning on and muttered "so any of you monsters cook in the house or do i have to steal some off you guys?"

"I prefer if you don't refer to us as 'monsters' and call us by our actual names" he spoke, completely ignoring my question.

"But that's what you guys are right? anyway you avoided my question" i was now looking at him while he was driving the car, he had a stern expression on his face.

"No. Jin hyung cooks, he'll make you something that'll suffice" 

"Hm, fair enough" i mentally disagreed with what i just said, no this is not fair, being held against my will is way beyond fair.

                                                  ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥

I was in the kitchen waiting for my food to be cooked by who i assume is Jin. I still haven't learnt everyone's name in the house.

He slid me a bowl of white rice and chopsticks.

"So how is it" he questioned while i was munching down on the awfully plain rice.

"Well it taste like nothing so i can't really judge" i uttered.

"When's your birthday?" I'd like to know your star sign

"May 14 and i don't believer in that astrology crap"

"How you feeling?" he said,  slightly humming

"Hm." was all i manage to say

"It seems like you don't generally like talking to people" he said softly, still looking at me chomp down my rice until its nearly finished.

"Well not with my kidnappers i don't, and fuckin' hell why do you keep asking questions?" i snapped at him, i don't know how i got angry all of a sudden.

His face suddenly turned from soft and loving to stern, enraged and resentful.

"Who do you think you are? you're in our house and we have all control over you" he was now walking away from behind the island counter and walking dangerously close to me.

"You're lucky i haven't done anything to you yet" he pushed away the rice bowl and grabbed my neck with his bare hand squeezing it with slight pressure, enough to make me feel nautious and dizzy.

"i- ukch u-uh p-ple" was all i could mutter before he dropped me down making me fall on my ass as a result.

He flashed me a quick death glare and walked off. 

                                              【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

sorry i haven't been updating for a long time, a few personal problems have happened but it's all fine now

i'll try updating the chapters whenever i have time

thanks for reading, voting, following and commenting

-ITakeKookaine