Chapter 2

*TIME PASS*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*TIME PASS*

Mr Penny walks in calmly not making any eye contact with you.

*i want to throw a chair at his fucking face*

"Y/N, remember to take out the garbage by here and clean my desk" He informed

"What?! Since when am I your cleaner" you aot out as if it was venom, intoxicating into his words.
"Unless you want another detention, carry on with the attitude" Mr Penny replied with a sour face on display. He then walked out the class which I presume is him leaving school.

*TIME PASS*
It was now 7:54pm and you had just finished cleaning your dickhead of a teacher, Mr Penny's desk.
You run to the hallway only to realise you forgot the garbage chore.

*Crap I forgot to take out the trash*
You rush back into the classroom while gripping into the trash bags and heading outside towards the skip bins which was surrounded by a insecure wooden fence.

"Looks shady as fuck, but I don't want detention so..." you mumbled under your breath, talking to yourself.

The atmosphere was not gloomy than it was in the classroom, you feeling that somethings wrong but you just can't put your finger on it, only to be shaking the thought off you.
BUT

NO

You suddenly feel a hot breath against your smooth neck which made you flinch in suprise and turn your head to the direction. You saw red hair and the face figure of godly structures, his porcelain skin, plump pink lips and eyes that could woo over girls in seconds.

"HYUNG I like this one, she oook innocent enough and pretty" He shouted toward the outside of the wooden fence while still locking eye contact with you.

You step back cautiously "Excuse me" you replied with confusion eating into your brain.

You then see 6 other shadowed men jump over the wooden creaking fence and surrounding you in some sort of circle.

"Don't worry baby girl, your just going to be sleeping for quite a while" The mysterious man said in a deep, flat voice.

"WHAaaaaaat" you said panicking but almost losing control mid-way your sentence.

Your vision suddenly grew fainter and fainter than ever when a white cloth was held against our mouth at such force.

The day ended with your unconscious body slumped over one of the men's shoulders.

                                     ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Hi guys
So I really hope you enjoyed this chapter as it is where the mystery starts to happen.

btw smut will be soon 

-ITakeKookaine

Helpless - BTS FF 21+ ~DISCONTINUED~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें