Chapter 10

While Jimin was carressing my hair while also being lost in thought of what he would do to me, i was letting out low sobs begging him that i didn't want to do  this

He dragged his face from my collarbone then to my jawline then slowly grazed his lips against mine. His face was now focused on my cheekbone while his body was towering over me on the bed we were on.

"you've been a bad girl kitten" he mumbled under his breath that was enough for me to hear, he let out a dark chuckle looking at how helpless i was.

I felt my stomach churn as he leaned in closer to me, brushing his lips against the smooth skin of my neck. I tried my best to move, but he had me trapped between him and the bed beneath me.

I didn't want this, i didn't want any of this. I never expected or wanted this side of him. He was a monster; a manic even.

"Ug-h p-please stoooop" my eyes were drowning in tears and despair. I heard the bed creak as his slender hands slithered up my skirt. I felt an electric shock as his warm fingers made contact with my bare thigh, slowly and teasingly going up and down in a circular motion.

He then stood up on the bed but yet still on his knees and took off his plain black belt and used it to tie my small hands to the bed frame. He then dragged his index finger along my raised arm all the way down to my chest and instantly ripped my shirt along with my bra. He did the same to my underwear but left my skirt on.

He had also stripped off his clothing now and we were both naked but with different intentions. 

"Jimin please stoppp" i whined but had completely give up.

Suddenly he landed a cold hard slap on my face that left a red mark. 

"It's master for you tonight" Jimin growled out, obviously desperate and horny.

He grabbed his knife and admired the simple features on it like a serial killer was about to kill his victim 

"NONONONONOnoooo ple-e-ase" I was choking up with my words

He dragged the coldness of the blade along my naked thigh and produced small cuts all over the meaty part of the thigh. 

"aAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out, the cuts stung like hell and it didn't help when Jimin would go deeper just to make me suffer from the stinging pain more.

After doing this to both my thighs, he took advantage of my bare chest and did several cuts there, some dripping with blood while others remain open dry cuts.

He settled the knife down with blood dripping from the tip on the sidetable next to the bed.

"You've been a good girl" he whispered seductively in your ear

Unexpectedly, he smashed his lips on yours and didn't give up the chance to bite your bottom lip .

I didn't want to give him access but as soon as he bruised my lip by biting on my bottom lip, i gave up and let his tongue explore my mouth.

I was now numb with Jimin shoving his tongue down my throat.

"jimin! Jimin! JIMIN" the calls got louder and someone knocked on the door

We both heard the door creaking open revealing an awkward yet concerned Namjoon

Jimin turned his view towards the bed and slammed his hand on the bed in a balled up fist 

"yOU JUST hhaaAAD TO COME NOW DIDN'T YOU NAMJOON" Jimin said furiously

"whatever man just come downstairs, Jin Hyung is calling you" Namjoon said carelessly then shrugged his shoulders.

"uGH" Jimin stood up and quickly got dressed then left the room.

Namjoon came forward which startled me but he untied me from Jimin's belt that restricted my hands from freedom.

I then propped myself up on the bed frame.

"Hey are you alright?" Namjoon voiced with concern in his question.

                            ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

enjoy i guess 

oh also vote, comment and follow so i know you like the storyline so far

until next time, 

thanks

-ITakeKookaine