Since that chapter got more comments than I thought

Sanders Sides AU based on a story I'm writing.

Virgil is a ghost. Only problem is everybody thinks he's alive.

Dante (Deceit) is a sorcerer who was evil, but changed to good.

Patton is the ruler of the Universe, after his mother passed the role onto him. Yes, the actual ruler of the Universe.

Logan is psychokinetic, and he's also Virgil's boyfriend.

Roman doesn't have powers. Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But, he's also Patton's boyfriend.

One day, Dante calls the others, telling them to go to his house. They all go over, and they see why they were needed. A portal was in Dante's room, and nobody knew how it got there.

Out steps Remus, the basically Satan guy.

Basically, he tells everyone that Virgil and Dante were an item before Dante became evil and stuff, and also the fact that Virgil is 100% dead. Remus then states that he's taking Virgil to Hell, although it's more of a cult than anything.

Remy's also there, but he's a demon alongside Remus. They all know Remy for unexplained reasons. 

Patton tries to sacrifice himself so Virgil could 'live', but Remus says that he doesn't want to kill Patton yet, saying that killing Patton would "take the fun out of everything". So, Remus and Remy take Virgil with them.

It's also later revealed that Picani is Remus's husband, but only because Remus hypnotized him into believing it was true. Picani is also Patton's brother. 

So, if we were to roleplay this, it would take place preparing for war and trying to figure out what to do.

There's more to the story, but that's all I'm gonna give you. 

Tell me what you think!