"Oh be quiet already, would you?" Eleanor scolds Louis as he rolls his eyes.

"Look, I don't want you to out there alone. It's best that you stay here instead"

"O-Okay..only if you're roommates are okay with it"

"They are, right Louis?" I glared at Louis as he shrugs and waves his arm carelessly.

"Yeah, it's fine I guess"

"T-Thank you.." Justin nodded, still trembling. He must be so scared right now.

"How about we put you in something more comfortable, yeah?..Lou, do you have anything that could possible fit him?"

"Yeah I do, just give me a sec"

"Let me go with you because you sometimes pick out the most quirkiest things that hurt my eyes"

"Babe, that's so hurtful" Louis whines as he and Eleanor head over to his room.

I turn to Benz, leading him to the kitchen before setting him down onto a chair by the small dining table. I take out a coffee mug from one of the cabinets, looking behind me to see Benz looking around uncomfortably but interested at the same time. His bottom lip trembles, clinging onto his jacket. Who knows how long he's been out there, I felt nothing but sympathy towards him.

"My other roommate Hero, won't be here until later. You'll met him till then.."

"All three of you live here? I-It's pretty small"

"Yeah, it can get crowded, especially if there are guests over. But I'm satisfied, it's not so bad" I shrugged, pouring hot water into the mug.

"Y-You didn't have to d-do this you know? Help me and all.."

"I wanted to though, I couldn't just leave you out there alone. I'd be damned if I left you sleep on some dirty bench somewhere, not on my watch"

"You're too kind, Harry..A-Always saving me, I could be such a hassle"

"Not at all, quite the opposite actually" I sighed, placing a cup of tea in front of him.

"Here, this will warm you up a bit"

"Thank you.." he mumbled, slowly picking up the mug as he takes a small sip.

"Just stay here, don't move. I'm going to go check up on Louis and Eleanor"

He nods, taking another sip of his tea as I walk over to Louis's room. I looked back a few times, making sure that the blonde boy hasn't stood up and left my dorm. I stand in front of Louis's room, his door slightly open. I was about to knock until I overhear his conversation with Eleanor.

"Oh no, this won't do.."

"Why not?"

"Because that's the Coca Cola shirt we matched in a photo a few years ago. You know I have the same shirt, that's just weird"

"Does it matter? He's a stripper. I bet he would prefer to be naked anyways"

"Babe, don't be ignorant..you nor I know what he's going through. There's a reason why Harry brought him here"

"Maybe because he's obsessed with the guy? I'm sure he brought him here to get in bed with him a couple times. Lad needs to score!"

"Louis!"

I pushed the door open, catching them off guard as they both jumped at my presence. I look over at Louis, my arms crossed as I stared towards his direction. He's definitely being a moron. I shook my head, walking over to Eleanor as she held the pile of folded clothes in her hands.