Roseline couldn't help her rising anger. Stupid reporters and their stupid speculations. Making up stories to suit their ridiculous images. Oh Lawd, how much she despises them all.

"But I can't wait to meet herrr." Laura gushed, interrupting her thoughts.

"It's just so sad we wouldn't see much of her anymore. Her father, the successful tycoon had informed us, that she, i.e Stephanie, has gone for studies and would love to stay off social media for the time being. Having that break our hearts, we need to worry not! As Tiffany's closet got us covered! Her store is now selling designers at a discounted rate. The-"

Roseline scoffed, finally shutting the magazine. "So wait, the store is now functioning again?"

Laura gave her an amused look, "Look who has been low-key stalking."

She dismissed with a wave of hand, "I do hear employees at the office often talk about her. I get the update, dhurr."

Laura sighed, a dreamy look in her eyes. "Gawd! Sometimes I forget she's a worldwide celebrity."

"Get a life." Roseline scowled, applying her lip gloss. She couldn't shake off the slight trembling of her fingers. She gulped, steadying her hands applying the lipgloss.

Laura groaned, "I needn't a reminder about how my life suck, you know."

Roseline suddenly frowned, "This magazine isn't a recent one?"

Laura squinted her eyebrow, "Which?"

She gestured to the magazine she'd just read, trying to calm her peeved mind. "Oh that," Laura waved, "It's not. She hasn't really been active on her social platforms anymore. For over a year now. I just needed to keep up with her, gathering all magazines possible." She grinned.

Roseline nodded and Laura sighed, "I really miss her being in the spotlight. I hope she completes her studies soon enough, and get back at her relentless, fashion-starved fans."
Her eyes widened all of a sudden. "Don't tell me you're going to work in that???"

Roseline rolled her eyes, "Even after two years, you still haven't gotten used to my dressing style?"

"I'd never!" Laura screeched. "You look really pathetic. I don't know how your boss has been really coping with that."

Laura added, "You do know you look like you're attending a funeral, right?"

"You say that every single time," Roseline gave her a 'duh' look.

"Seriously Rosey? That outfit looks like it was worn in the B.C era! Check my closet. I've got tons of sexy clothes and killer heels, pumps, Whatever to wear. I wonder how your boss copes with you and your horrible fashion sense. You've been working for him for more than a freaking year! And all he sees are these granny like outfits. Cut him some slack babe."

Laura slumped back on the bed, for the umpteenth time, clueless on what next to say to her roommate. Laura has a whole closet of designer wears, ranging from shoes to bags, clothes, whatever, and hadn't even worn most of them. There's no harm in trying other people's things now, was it?
Somebody should scream that out to her freaking roommate! Laura thought dejectedly.

Laura cringed when she remembered Roseline's first day at the company and the horrible outfit she had on. Heaven knew how she got the job.

Roseline rolled her eyes packing her things, "I seriously need to know why you chose to be a bar tender instead of being a fashion designer." Roseline marveled, knowing how obsessed Laura was with fashion. "I'm leaving already."

Sighing in defeat, Laura let out exhaustedly, "Take care. My regard to that handsomee boss of yours."

Roseline scoffed. Laura hasn't gotten over her massive crush on Alexander. His face plastered all over popular fast selling magazine covers, only worsened her obsession for him.